NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Oh snap!! I've been pacing and waiting... I thought he was still transitioning. Are we all pacing??

I would think that he would have let everyone know...
the badge you saw...
qsc_badge_dark.gif

if for the shopping cart only...

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
All my fruits and flavors with exception to the popular tobbacco flavors like 555, ry4, Virginia are USA made...The other popular tobacco flavors I have to get from China until I can find someone to simulate the flavor here, which isnt that easy unfortunately..My nic is from the USA and my other flavors are also from an assortment of suppliers stateside...My PG and Glycerine are USP , Grade and Kosher...

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
all my fruits and flavors with exception to the popular tobbacco flavors like 555, ry4, virginia are usa made...the other popular tobacco flavors i have to get from china until i can find someone to simulate the flavor here, which isnt that easy unfortunately..my nic is from the usa and my other flavors are also from an assortment of suppliers stateside...my pg and glycerine are usp , grade and kosher...

awesome!!

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Just received my latest order. Just a little review of what I ordered...

HV Cherry Coke - Excellent. Leaves your tongue tingly like the carbonation from a drink.

HV Peaches & Cream - Excellent. Soon to be one of my favorites.

HV Banana Cream Surprise - Excellent. Not too sweet.

HV Black Raspberry & Cream - My all time favorite!

HV Juicy Pear - Ok. Could probably use more pear flavor.

HV Orange Creamsicle - Hmmm. For some reason this one tasted just like the Banana Cream Surprise. Tried it on a fresh cart with a brand new cleaned atty and fresh battery. Will have to cleanse the palatte and try again.

Overall, awesome as usual. Pretty soon I will have enough tweezers to have a pair for each cart!:D

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Your taste buds and mine are related!!! The Black Raspberries and cream is def up in my top 4 or 5...I also have a hard time tasting any orange flavors, which is why the Banana Cream and Orange Cream taste very similar to me also...The peaches and Cream I had to go to Detox for....I couldnt stop vaping it...I took a bottle to bed with me one night...That was the night my wife did the intervention!!!!
Drew

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Well, my ex-wife would have taken the bottle from me, slept with it and kicked me out of bed!

I'm glad it wasn't just me. Honestly, I have your Banana Blast and the Orange Vitamin C as well and I can taste the banana in the banana but can't taste the orange in the orange. Maybe it's all the screwdrivers I drank in my younger days!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Drew, is it normal to get a pretty strong perfume/flowery aftertaste with the peach flavors? Or is that my atty?

On the first or second puffs, it was a distinct, sweet peach flavor, but then it started getting this strong aftertaste - like when you accidentally get perfume in your mouth - does that make sense?

Maybe when I get fresh attys....or maybe when it gets too hot?

Edited to add: I'm trying it again right now. First two puffs - awesome. After that, very chemical taste, no real peach flavor. It MUST be my atty!! This can't be normal...

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I havent tried the peaches and cream.. I have an atty that I will try this one on later tonight.. I am hooked on the HV Cherry COKE.. oh its good!!!
Then I see in the drop down there are 2 MORE NEW TOBACCO HV flavors Virginia and Kent!!! and a New Lung juice Watermelon!!! Adding to wish list.. gonna try the coffee this week also I am VERY excited about that one and using on my Green cig carts!

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
The HV (High Voltage) juice is made for 5V and 6V PVs although some use it in the 3.7V e-cigs.. I use it in all my e-cigs and it depends on the unit you are using and your taste so it is a learning experience to figure out just what is right for you... when I started vaping there wasn't alot of choices and the (look like a cig) e-cig was what was available.. with the prefilled carts.. now there is a lot more options for the vaping.. I myself have found vaping at 3.7V on a Ultrafire 3000mah battery with a BB mod like the the one Drew will be offering soon using Drews juice is my sweet spot.. I can vape for 2 days without changing batteries and get the (feeling of smoking a analog) (real cig) it is very satisfying to me... Drews e-juice is the purest I have ever had, and the Lung juice is a great benefit IMO to my lungs. You will need to experiment and read through the forum in no time you will discover your sweet spot... You will never get board trust me ... Drew is always coming out with new flavors to try... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread