nhaler mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Just wondering are nhaler mods any good? Nobody really seems to talk about them on here much. Are the xhaler and stinger full mech mods, or do they have a wired switch? Do people just not discuss them much since they're actually available to anyone to buy? Are they worth the $ over say, a caravela clone?

VapeDentist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ
Just wondering are nhaler mods any good? Nobody really seems to talk about them on here much. Are the xhaler and stinger full mech mods, or do they have a wired switch? Do people just not discuss them much since they're actually available to anyone to buy? Are they worth the $ over say, a caravela clone?

I have an xhaler, it's a full mech mod it can b kicked as well if you desire. It's a nice mod, works great and looks awesome, however my only issue is the 510 connection, it's not recessed, it's built more like a nipple than a belly button. No wires and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. I don't regret my purchase at all. The folks at nhaler are great to deal with.

As for the stinger, I can't comment[

ATTACH]216896[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370317642.715054.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1370317642.715054.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 32

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Well I finally just said heck with it and ordered an xl xhaler model today. Its only like $20 more than the caravela clone, and much better made I am sure lol. Will be my first mech, so I wanted to make sure I didn't get one that I'm gonna have massive issues with, like hot buttons and such. I would have waited for an ihybrid pure, but I don't like that it wont take an 18650 battery.

VapeDentist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ
Well I finally just said heck with it and ordered an xl xhaler model today. Its only like $20 more than the caravela clone, and much better made I am sure lol. Will be my first mech, so I wanted to make sure I didn't get one that I'm gonna have massive issues with, like hot buttons and such. I would have waited for an ihybrid pure, but I don't like that it wont take an 18650 battery.

Which xhaler did u get? They have a few tube and button choices? Did u get a kick too? I like the mod a lot, it's very unique.....not many of them out there. You will will be happy, I hope you enjoy...trust me this won't be your last mod....it's just a matter of time.... I have a ihybrid Celtic on its way plus 11 other mods....keep on vaping!

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
I got the xl xhaler, no kick, polished microscratch. Gonna get a kick later on so I can slap a protank on it for those on the go times. Lucky you man, I'd kill to have an iHybrid. I hope they make an 18650 version of the pure, that'll probably be my only chance to have one of his mods for a long long time lol.

VapeDentist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
NJ
I got the xl xhaler, no kick, polished microscratch. Gonna get a kick later on so I can slap a protank on it for those on the go times. Lucky you man, I'd kill to have an iHybrid. I hope they make an 18650 version of the pure, that'll probably be my only chance to have one of his mods for a long long time lol.

Enjoy the xhaler it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread