NHaler Order Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachInBlue

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Northern Kentucky
Wow... Drew, you're getting some great feedback... Makes me want to order something. :)

I've been reading this forum and looking over the NHaler site and see some interesting stuff...

The Lung juice... now this sound like the trick! I'm leaning towards the Mint Ginseng, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for this or any of the other Lung flavors...

I read that the Greencig cartomizers are compatible/recomended for use with the KR808D-1 batteries. Has anyone tried the Rose? I just can't imagine the flavor. And would the Rose be better (than the the Western Tobacco) for refilling with other flavors?

Is there a color choice for the KR808D-1 Starter Kit batteries? Is white an option? LED light color? red, blue?

Loads of different flavored cartomizers for the KR808D-1... Man, I may just have to order tonight.... :D

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Wow... Drew, you're getting some great feedback... Makes me want to order something. :)

I've been reading this forum and looking over the NHaler site and see some interesting stuff...

The Lung Juice... now this sound like the trick! I'm leaning towards the Mint Ginseng, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for this or any of the other Lung flavors...

I read that the Greencig cartomizers are compatible/recomended for use with the KR808D-1 batteries. Has anyone tried the Rose? I just can't imagine the flavor. And would the Rose be better (than the the Western Tobacco) for refilling with other flavors?

Is there a color choice for the KR808D-1 Starter Kit batteries? Is white an option? LED light color? red, blue?

I'm also very curious about the rose GCs. Cannot imagine...but they might be great. If you get some please let us know what they're like.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Mach,
Welcome to our forum, I dont know if you read my site intro, but I try to keep a variety and price that sorta meets everyone half way....Now to answer some questions...The lung juice thread is in this forum also, so your better off reading that too...The tastes are pretty good. The tastes of the herbs have a hint of a eucolyptus, so its kinda hard to mix too many flavors that shadow and compliment them..So I picked the ones that were some what similar....Taste is a very,very, subjective matter, so what some love, others will hate... The rose is more of an aroma than a defined taste...I mixed it with Vanilla and I would have to say its my wife and I's favorite...The blueberry VitaminC is my second favorite...The ginseng I like but, if you are familiar with Ginseng it is an aquired taste which is why I added some mint...They are all good in my opinion but as I said, we will see. The GC cartomizers do work on the KR808 but that has only recently been discovered and I would not reccomend it...I wouldnt say dont do it either but they are not primarily designed for each other...I will say that the GC carts are very well made and it shows in the price, but that dosent make KR,s bad, it just makes them cheaper..Personally I smoked paper, glue, tobacco, filters, and a whole bunch of other known poisinous substances at the rate of 2to 3 packs a day...Im not that concerned with a little brown spot on a fire ......ent fiber...Im not knocking anyone else for their concerns but that is just IMHO...I do have the white batt with red light..The black batt w/red...and the silver w/blue batts...If you have a preference please leave a comment in the special instructions area before checkout...Wow that was a mouthful...Thanks for your intrest in my company and I look forward to earning your future business.
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Mach,
Thanks for trusting me with your oder...Just packing your order right now....I got your special instructions and I have everything you requested and a couple other little surprises for you... Oh and I have a couple extra Rose carts I'llsend you to test..They are 0 nic but you'll get the flavor anyway...Thanks again
Drew

MachInBlue

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Northern Kentucky
Super! ...that is just too cool, Drew...

I started vaping about 2 months ago with a competitors KR808D-1 (VK) and haven't touch an analog cig since, and I had smoked for 33 years! I've already converted 6 friends to these the e-cigs and will be sending them your way...
and I'm sure this will just be the first of many orders...

Thanks again...

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Hey Mach,
Welcome to our forum, I dont know if you read my site intro, but I try to keep a variety and price that sorta meets everyone half way....Now to answer some questions...The lung juice thread is in this forum also, so your better off reading that too...The tastes are pretty good. The tastes of the herbs have a hint of a eucolyptus, so its kinda hard to mix too many flavors that shadow and compliment them..So I picked the ones that were some what similar....Taste is a very,very, subjective matter, so what some love, others will hate... The rose is more of an aroma than a defined taste...I mixed it with Vanilla and I would have to say its my wife and I's favorite...The blueberry VitaminC is my second favorite...The ginseng I like but, if you are familiar with Ginseng it is an aquired taste which is why I added some mint...They are all good in my opinion but as I said, we will see. The GC cartomizers do work on the KR808 but that has only recently been discovered and I would not reccomend it...I wouldnt say dont do it either but they are not primarily designed for each other...I will say that the GC carts are very well made and it shows in the price, but that dosent make KR,s bad, it just makes them cheaper..Personally I smoked paper, glue, tobacco, filters, and a whole bunch of other known poisinous substances at the rate of 2to 3 packs a day...Im not that concerned with a little brown spot on a fire ......ent fiber...Im not knocking anyone else for their concerns but that is just IMHO...I do have the white batt with red light..The black batt w/red...and the silver w/blue batts...If you have a preference please leave a comment in the special instructions area before checkout...Wow that was a mouthful...Thanks for your intrest in my company and I look forward to earning your future business.
Drew

Drew,

Is there a reason that you do not recommend the KR batts with GC carts? I have read some reviews on the GC batteries that said that they have a very short cut off time. I know the KR batts have a very long cut off, so I was just wondering if there was a specific reason.

Thanks,

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
Drew,

Is there a reason that you do not recommend the KR batts with GC carts? I have read some reviews on the GC batteries that said that they have a very short cut off time. I know the KR batts have a very long cut off, so I was just wondering if there was a specific reason.

Thanks,

Get yourself a couple extra kr808d-1 batteries, and ask Drew about his USB charger for em, its great. I am never without a battery, well worth it. I dont know how many usb chargers he has but there the best. I use it in the car too.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Doshma,
The reason I dont reccomend them is purely from a supplier standpoint...There is a 3 sec cut off on the battery and I would have to think there is a reason for it...You have to understand that reviews are done on many products by many differnt people...That being said, I have sold many of these units to many happy and satisfied customers who have NO issues with the cut off...As I have mentioned before, this is not the KR808...Some one that is accustommed to that kind of throat hit and vapor wouldnt think the G300 is all that great...But for someone that isnt looking for that big burn hit, they prefer the G300...My wife smoked Marboro Lights for years...She loves the G300 and Hates the KR...The other issues that arrise are costs with the GC carts....When you do the math on my calculator, its a no brainer...I supply some kiosk operaters here in NJ...They are selling E9, E8, ANd KR carts for $12.50 to $18.00 a box of 5...I happen to sell them very cheap by comparison, B/C i have positioned myself by making larger orders and maintaining a relatively low overhead, to be able to sell for these prices...The GC carts are for sale elswhere for $49.00 for 10...I am making VERY little money on these carts in order to increase volume and intro them to the market...All these things considered, the price of GC carts are well worth it, IMHO...Theses are the Mercedes Benz of carts...Now to fully answer your question on my reccomendations...The KR is a great product IMHO (thats why I sell it), But the G300 is better...They are manufactured on two different plains...Completely different...Thats what the price clearly reflects...I dont want to reccomend switching and intercahnging parts on them because I am not the engineer who designed them, and quite frankly I'm not sure whats going to be discovered next week...Maybe someones nose hair will fall out!...Or whatever...The reality is, a couple adventorous tinkerers on this Forum have been switching parts and opening them up and dripping on them and thats great...But I know thats not what they are designed for, I dont know how well it is for the batts and chargers and the like in the long run...One guy did a reveiw where he dosent like the cutoff time...Another guy in the same thread(Tropical Bob) who has had and used one for months staed that its by far the best ecig he's ever seen or used....So who knows...My father used to say, "If it dont come out in the wash, It'll come out in the rinse", so I guess we'll see...thanks for your interest Dosh

Last edited:

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Doshma,
The reason I dont reccomend them is purely from a supplier standpoint...There is a 3 sec cut off on the battery and I would have to think there is a reason for it...You have to understand that reviews are done on many products by many differnt people...That being said, I have sold many of these units to many happy and satisfied customers who have NO issues with the cut off...As I have mentioned before, this is not the KR808...Some one that is accustommed to that kind of throat hit and vapor wouldnt think the G300 is all that great...But for someone that isnt looking for that big burn hit, they prefer the G300...My wife smoked Marboro Lights for years...She loves the G300 and Hates the KR...The other issues that arrise are costs with the GC carts....When you do the math on my calculator, its a no brainer...I supply some kiosk operaters here in NJ...They are selling E9, E8, ANd KR carts for $12.50 to $18.00 a box of 5...I happen to sell them very cheap by comparison, B/C i have positioned myself by making larger orders and maintaining a relatively low overhead, to be able to sell for these prices...The GC carts are for sale elswhere for $49.00 for 10...I am making VERY little money on these carts in order to increase volume and intro them to the market...All these things considered, the price of GC carts are well worth it, IMHO...Theses are the Mercedes Benz of carts...Now to fully answer your question on my reccomendations...The KR is a great product IMHO (thats why I sell it), But the G300 is better...They are manufactured on two different plains...Completely different...Thats what the price clearly reflects...I dont want to reccomend switching and intercahnging parts on them because I am not the engineer who designed them, and quite frankly I'm not sure whats going to be discovered next week...Maybe someones nose hair will fall out!...Or whatever...The reality is, a couple adventorous tinkerers on this Forum have been switching parts and opening them up and dripping on them and thats great...But I know thats not what they are designed for, I dont know how well it is for the batts and chargers and the like in the long run...One guy did a reveiw where he dosent like the cutoff time...Another guy in the same thread(Tropical Bob) who has had and used one for months staed that its by far the best ecig he's ever seen or used....So who knows...My father used to say, "If it dont come out in the wash, It'll come out in the rinse", so I guess we'll see...thanks for your interest Dosh

Drew,

Thanks for the response. It does make sense. I would just like to share my very early experience with the GC carts. THEY ARE AWESOME! The throat hit may be a little less, but it is very satisfying and no where near as irritating. I may pick up some GC batteries, but I have so many KR batteries right now, that I have to go through some of them first. Cost wise they are more expensive, but to me it seems like it is worth it. I also wanted to mention the shipping time was ultra fast and I truly appreciate the little extra that you threw in there. I will not hesitate to order from you again. I do have a question though, how plentiful are the GC carts, and is it something that you hope to have a steady supply of?

Thanks Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Your welcome Dosh and thank you for your comments good and bad as I have a gauge of where I am and how I am improving or not...The GC carts are a little scarce right now B/C there has been a rash of ordering, However I will be making additional and regular orders to meet demand...I initially didnt have a whole lot sold and I was easily meeting the demand, so I really didnt need as many...However now that people are using them on different batts and I have sold quit a few, Im gonna need to increase my supply to keep up...I know everybody says this, but GC definatley has a HIGH level of quality Control...When I had initially ordered, most of the inspection cards I recieved were from only a couple days before I recieved the order...So they do produce as needed, which they seem to be very proficient...I hope that answers your questions and Thank You again for your order and I look forward to providing the level of service and customer care that you deserve.
Drew

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The reality is, a couple adventorous tinkerers on this Forum have been switching parts and opening them up and dripping on them and thats great...But I know thats not what they are designed for, I dont know how well it is for the batts and chargers and the like in the long run...One guy did a reveiw where he dosent like the cutoff time...Another guy in the same thread(Tropical Bob) who has had and used one for months staed that its by far the best ecig he's ever seen or used....

Should I sign my posts 'One guy' now? :lol:

@dohsma
    From a vendor perspective, who has to honor warrantee, etc..Drew is saying sort of what he 'has to,' and there's nothing wrong with his response from an engineering standpoint as well.

It's *possible* the GC carts atty has different resistance than the KRs, it's *possible* the GC will draw too much current from KR batteries. It's possible the GC attys degrade with longer than 3 second (the GC battery cutoff time) puffs on them. It's possible for someone to get a KR 4 hole battery, try to get a GC cart to work on it (it won't, needs the 2 hole), and somehow wreck the cart, or battery, and want to have Drew 'warrantee' it. As a former business owner - you might do one or two, but really, you can't sustain a business with replacements based on 'unknown use or a device, which it was not designed for.'

You might go a step further, and decide for yourself, based on others experience, or just roll them dice. Right now, the KR batteries and GC carts are a nice combination, performance-wise. Drew is right in that for those not wanting long, deep vapes, or lower throat hit, the GC220 or G300 may be perfect for them. Drew is also right about smoking packs of cigs for years when 'who knows' what's burning up, really? (Well, we sort of do, finally...many years later for analogs) So, if occasionally a KR cart starts to burn, by comparison, is it any 'worse'? Probably not, but it's not known, it's just known they can, and do, start to burn at some point, and QC on them seems questionable, and lower than the GC carts, which are an entirely different design, and do not burn.

Anyways..for *me*, the KR batteries are a great match for the GC carts. And for 'some reason' ( :D ), I see Drew said he's getting in the KR short batteries as well, which I'll be picking some up for, for my G300 PCC, which is really nice (and hopefully, the KR shorty bats fit). However, if I blow up my GC PCC case with a KR battery, I also won't be asking for Drew to replace it.

With everything, YMMV, blah blah blah.
    (psst - get the GC carts :D )

Signed,

'One guy' :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread