NHaler Order Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Yep, there's a suggest improvement to GC, as mentioned in my review(s), use the KR style cartridge condoms on the end. It would suck to have a stockpile and have them be dried out in a few months..although the boxes claim good for 12 months on them.

The battery holes - yep, been covered, all recent KR batteries I've seen have 2 holes on the batteries, not 4. The GC carts don't *have* any holes, so I suspect it's about the hole placement itself when using KR batteries, but don't have a 4 hole KR battery (out of 10 or so) to compare to.

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
    Aug 16, 2008
    I tried the glue in the hole fix, but it didn't work, I think more due to craftsman incompetence than anything else.:oops: I could tell when I tried to screw the cart on after it dried that I had instead scrood the pooch, too sloppy in applying the crazy glue. I think I'll just wait for my two batteries to arrive rather than possibly trash any more batteries. Knowing old "lightning Drew", I know I won't be waiting long...:lol:

UnableToZ

Unregistered Supplier
    May 21, 2009
    Riga
    If your having airflow problems we can figure that out for ya.

1.Make sure your battery is fully charged
    2. Look at the battery end where the threads are. Inside it looks like a screw. Turn the screw just a hair to line up with two of the holes in the battery. More than likely you will turn it counter-clockwise. JUST A HAIR OR YOU LL BREAK A WIRE!
    3. Make sure that the airflow to the holes are clean.

Wow, Thanks for this tip. I had one battery that was giving me hell and this worked! Awesome vapor now. Thanks so much!

Zane

Joe81

ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    I can ship to Canada but it requires a little extra work...Email me at Drewsworld@live.com with a list of what you would like and I will get you set up...Thanks for your interst in my products...
    Drew
    nice, i'd like to try some of the lung juice and HV juice...i'm a skeptic on that HV juice, but curious enough that i have to try some out for my 510 :) i'll email u when i know what i want, thanx! peace...

Joe81

ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    You got it ...I wouldnt reccomend the HV on auto batteries although its pretty good in the cartomisers it will taste mild in the 510 if not heated up properly and I am not sure it will get hot enough in the auto battery units...
    Drew
    hmmm, now i'm worried, but i guess i'll just have to see for myself later :) what exactly would u describe as heating or not heating properly? regarding the auto batt problem, i don't have any yet, but the only i'll ever get will be sealed 510 autos and cartomizer autos, so i should be ok, right?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Personally I was never successful with this method, but I tried it purely to TRY it and couldnt notice a difference...I do have to admit that a customer returned a batteryabout 6 months ago for "hard draw" and it is still my favorite KR batt...Seems to give less throat hit but double the vapor...It REALLY works good on fresh carts!!!

Joe81

ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    I dint even know they had a sealed 510 auto but, with manuals you can hold the button down momentarily which warms the atty...There is also a manual KR batt that iwill have in the very near future that will have similar advantages for vaping a little warmer..
    well i duno if 510s had sealed autos before, but seems they do now :)...i heard of the 808 manuals & some other stuff like blank cartomizers coming soon, i can't wait! the 808 is def. getting better...those 2 upgrades are especially why i'm choosing the 808 as my 2nd model...

lotus14

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    My 510 auto is NOT sealed and the HV liquid works great with it. Works great in my 901 and 801 also. In fact it's the only liquid I bother using the 801 with!

Has anyone found a device this stuff isn't good in?

Joker--
    At least get some HV samples. You'll be smiling. :D

Now if we can get Drew to make some HV in 24mg that would be great. After all, he does have all this free time on his hands...;-)

Joe81

ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2009
    USA
    My 510 auto is NOT sealed and the HV liquid works great with it. Works great in my 901 and 801 also. In fact it's the only liquid I bother using the 801 with!

Has anyone found a device this stuff isn't good in?

Joker--
    At least get some HV samples. You'll be smiling. :D

Now if we can get Drew to make some HV in 24mg that would be great. After all, he does have all this free time on his hands...;-)
    i agree on the 24mg...i just started sometime ago, my 18mg juice is alrite, but its just not enuff for me...i got 24mg on the way & gonna try 26 later, so i'm hoping that'll do the job...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread