Nhaler Order / Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Just my :2c:, and I know it sucks to get the wrong product shipped to you as it's happened several times with me, only from Sweden..

But wouldn't it have been quicker and cheaper to pull the filler and wash them out/dry them than to ship them back?

My latest order from Vaporbomb also contained a free bag of polyfill, which was AWESOME because I was just then regretting not buying fresh blank carts.

Maybe it would have been cheaper and easier to fix their mistake...but why should I have to? Why should I have to go through 25 carts, pull the stuffing and clean it/replace it? I was brand new with carts/atties...honestly gave up on them, as cartos are easier for me. The whole point was/is they sent the wrong product...they couldn't even say "I'm sorry that happened" AND I had to pay to send it back. That's just not the kind of service that tells a customer their business and money are appreciated. That's a company that is ONLY concerned with their bottom line, little do they know that customer service also affects their bottom line. Would you continue to give your hard earned money to someone who doesn't appreciate your business, and can't even pretend to? I work very hard for my money, and I won't.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I've been buying from Nhaler since last year and never had a problem. Always great service for me.

I've seen folks post that they've emailed when a problem arose and were happy with the service they received also.

It does sound like communication could have been better but I know Drew does care about his customers and not just the bottom line. He's a very caring & generous man. I hope you will email him and give him a chance to make things right for you. Mistakes do happen and people have off days answering emails. I don't think your experience was representative of his usual level of service.

Good luck!

Edited to add: I don't think Drew is allowed to respond in this section of the forum. If you posted in his subforum he would be able to respond though an email might be the best option.

Last edited:

dumkopf

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
richmond, VA
Maybe it would have been cheaper and easier to fix their mistake...but why should I have to? Why should I have to go through 25 carts, pull the stuffing and clean it/replace it? I was brand new with carts/atties...honestly gave up on them, as cartos are easier for me. The whole point was/is they sent the wrong product...they couldn't even say "I'm sorry that happened" AND I had to pay to send it back. That's just not the kind of service that tells a customer their business and money are appreciated. That's a company that is ONLY concerned with their bottom line, little do they know that customer service also affects their bottom line. Would you continue to give your hard earned money to someone who doesn't appreciate your business, and can't even pretend to? I work very hard for my money, and I won't.

i agree with all of this. i would be appalled to have to spend more hard earned money to correct a mistake a vendor made.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
I've found that there are alot of really cheap people who smoke e cigs. People washing $2 cartomizers, spending hrs cleaning $9 atomizers etc..

I've got a couple bad batts, atomizers, cartos etc over the last year and I just toss them out and don't even bother the vendor. This stuff is nickel and dime.

As far as Nhaler, they've been nothing short of perfect on the 3 orders I've placed with them and their Lung juice can't be beat.

dumkopf

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
richmond, VA
i dont think its being cheap. i think its about value and principle, paying for what you receive. if i didnt receive something i paid for/ received something other than what i paid for i'd be upset. with the many different e-cig suppliers popping up every day i dont think its in the best interest of any supplier to not take complaints seriously.

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee
I've found that there are alot of really cheap people who smoke e cigs. People washing $2 cartomizers, spending hrs cleaning $9 atomizers etc..

I've got a couple bad batts, atomizers, cartos etc over the last year and I just toss them out and don't even bother the vendor. This stuff is nickel and dime.

As far as Nhaler, they've been nothing short of perfect on the 3 orders I've placed with them and their Lung Juice can't be beat.

I agree that this stuff is semi-consumable and fairly cheap 'nickel and dime' equipment, but a customer should get what they pay for without hassle and spending xtra$. That said, I've also placed 4 orders with nHaler and all have been perfect. I will continue to order from them as I think their octane juice is top class and for me, their customer service has been impeccable.

Last edited:

wingscup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2010
Michigan
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I've been buying from Nhaler since last year and never had a problem. Always great service for me.

I've seen folks post that they've emailed when a problem arose and were happy with the service they received also.

It does sound like communication could have been better but I know Drew does care about his customers and not just the bottom line. He's a very caring & generous man. I hope you will email him and give him a chance to make things right for you. Mistakes do happen and people have off days answering emails. I don't think your experience was representative of his usual level of service.

Good luck!

Edited to add: I don't think Drew is allowed to respond in this section of the forum. If you posted in his subforum he would be able to respond though an email might be the best option.

Of course he can reply on this thread, that's one reason for it. I can't believe he hasn't done so...hmmm

Ease

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2010
Middle Tennessee
I don't care how good their juice is or service...$7 shipping is absurd. No reason to pay that. I wouldn't order from them just for that reason. Go ahead and give your reasons why they should charge that much, go ahead...keep wasting your money on ridiculous shipping charges.

If it's that big of a deal I will send you $2 to cover the difference in their shipping and most everyone else's. No need for bashing/flaming.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Drew is one of the first vendors I ordered from when I switched to e-cigs. A friend wanted a pink 510 and at the time he was the best priced for the 510 kits. I ordered 2 510 starter kits and some 6ml ejuice.

The kits and juice came shipped in an envelope. Inside the envelope was a plastic pencil case (about 7" X 9") and the inside the case was my 2 kits, my 2 6ml bottles I ordered, an extra 6ml sample of Mint tobacco and a pair of long tweezers. Pretty cool.

2nd order was a 6ml bottle of coffee, a 6ml bottle of vanilla 6ml bottle of drewbacco and a 30ml bottle of 555. When I got the order there was a 6ml sample bottle of Marlboro High Voltage. Nice.

3rd order was for my RIVA which was to come with an extra 306 atty and a drip tip. The order came, no 306 atty or drip tip. I told Drew and I had forgotten to order juice anyhow so he threw the 306 and DT in with the next order - both times I got nice silk bags.

Shipping has always been fast and communication excellent. Was a little bothered that I had to place a 2nd order to get the parts that shouldve been in the first order but mistakes happen. I hope its not a sign of things. Drew is a good guy.

Oh and by the way I think hes on vacation now which may be why he hasnt responded to thsi post yet.

I quake to think how much I've spend with NHaler since starting e-cigs one year ago. Close to a grand, certainly. However, I've had nothing but first class service. And fast, even though I live on the opposite coast. And lots of goodies thrown in just for good measure.

I don't think NHaler is allowed to respond here or I imagine Drew would do so.

There's a reason they were voted #1 supplier all across the board.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
nhaler was my very first vendor that I dealt with....and has remained one of the top and best vendors in my book...always reliable and accurate orders...ships out same day (if drew's there) and is always 3 mail days to my door without fail....

yeah the $7 shipping does kinda suck if you're ordering only 1 small item....but if you're ordering more than say $20 with using the 10% discount code that's $2 off so you're back down to what flat rate would be.... $50.....oh look that's essentially $2 for shipping now..and I believe $100 and over is free shipping....so the $7 shipping isnt that big of a deal really....

and definitely way better to deal with than V4L....now that place is horrid...

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
Nhaler has way cheaper shipping costs to Canada than V4Life. V4Life is $22 to Canada and Nhaler is $12.

Never had a problem with them.

Pretty sure if I email V4L and tell them I haven't received my order after a month they will resend my whole order no question ask but Nhaler told me they wont' be responsible. I guess that's the difference eh?

BritsPack

Jul 19, 2010
Canada
I would like to add to this.

Nhaler was the first vendor i bought from. My first order I wanted to exchange, after a ocuple hours of thinking about it,so i emailed them and told them I want to change my previous order, and they had no problem whatso ever. It was a messy order on my part, exchanging 2 disposables to one 510 kit with extra cats, etc. But I did not have to pay double shipping fee(pretty expensive to begin with to canada but very worth it) I was even given a free silk bag, and drip tip. They did however, miss my e-juice that was supposed to come with the kit so they said they would ship it to me. Instead, I placed another order(this friday) and told them to include it with that. It only took just over a week to ship the first order, the USPS tracking stopped in Jaimaca, NY and was checking daily, then all of the sudden it was at my door not sure why that happens... but still cool I got it quickly.

Aisa(through e-mail) Has always answered any questions within 24 hours, and has helped me the best she could. And drew has always helped me with any additional questions concerns etc. I feel very strongly about this company, as I feel their customer service is above and beyond!

Im very sorry this happened to you, and IMO I would just try to chat with drew to see whats up and how to reslove this. He seems very flexible and genuinely caring about your order. Also I like how confident he is in his products, thats what really is making me stick through this process of switching. I know I will order with them on a regular basis if my experience is this norm again. As for prices, and replcements etc, its soooo cheeep to begin with, just think about paying for that $15 pack of annalogs everyday..... Its an investment!

I give 2 thumbs up so far, even with the misshap, as things do happen.

cheers everyone, this is just my 2 cents :)

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
I'm a little torn here, because I am absolutely in love with green tea lung juice. That being said, I'm not sure I want to place another order with NHaler.

Mistakes do happen though, so I'm not entirely unwilling to give them another chance...I'll let you know about my experience when / if I place another order.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just for the record, I've had nothing but good experience with Nhaler and I couldn't live without his e-liquids, particularly Drewbacco 1 and Pomegranate and Green Tea lung. On one occasion when I wasn't happy with my purchase, I sent it back and received store credit, no questions asked.

As usual, this is just my experience. YMMV.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I love nHaler's Juice and I love the wide variety of products they offer... I have done 2 orders. I would order more frequently if the shipping charge were a little less... funny how a couple bucks has that effect... I had the same issue with V4L... great service and products... but that couple of bucks extra always made me cringe. I usually rationalize it as... well, its just a couple of bucks... and the juice is better after all... and Drew does have great service etc... so I justify the extra cost. I'll just order when my total exceeds 40.00.

I do not believe that either company seeks to "make money" from the shipping charge. In the case of these businesses, I imagine that they have calculated this cost as their real cost of doing business...

They do a larger volume... likely have a couple more employees etc... more overhead than some companies.

Their shipping charges are likely higher to offset something else...

Look at Halo... Great company. Great Juice. Free shipping.

I think a bottle of juice costs roughly 25.00 shipped.

Imagine if instead he charged $18.00 a bottle and 7.00 shipping... or $14.95 for juice and 9.05 for shipping. Still 25.00 total, but I imagine he'd get a lot more headache...

I think if you got your apology, you would have felt better.

I also think if I were nHaler or V4L - I'd charge more for my product and lower my shipping costs ;-) I think psychologically, it would have a better effect on consumers.

I don't think it's reasonable to believe that your order was purposely being held and you were going to be charged extra shipping. While that might have almost happened, it was probably due to poor communication.

So in closing, I think that these higher shipping charges is an honest cost they calculate for them to do business.

The real cost of me shipping a 20.00 cd I sell on eBay after listing and paypal fees, packing supplies etc is approximately 6.00 - but it wouldn't sell if I charged 6.00 shipping... so I charge 2.99 and absorb the 3.01 -

Real costs are different for different vendors. Shipping costs are not fixed costs. They are "relative" costs. Costs that are relative to the business that is doing them. It's more than packing supplies and a stamp.

Edited to say: I just read a post by Drew where he said something like: "We currently stock more e-cig models that anyone else etc"

Point in case... a supplier that offers such a wide array of products, juices etc... is going to have a much higher overhead... so all I am saying is that we really can't presume to know Drew's real cost of doing business... Maybe it even higher than 7.00 - I dunno...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread