Nhaler product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
You can order a battery from my site and it will work. I have white with red led...Thanks Pete

Im sorry Drew,
The fact that you edit another suppliers posts into misleading statements seriously brings your integrity into question imo. You have done this twice that I can see on this thread. If you are willing to put words in the mouths of others to make yourself look better, I cannot help but wonder what you are willing to do in order to sell a product.
You all have your faithful customers. That will not change. But from a potential customers standpoint, this does not bode well for you.

-VP

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well Pete if you read the other thread that was going on simultaneously with this one (before it was edited and deleted), you would have a better understanding...As far as boding well, my product prices , customer service and commitment to my customers is unparalelled and if you cant see that by the postings here then I guess you just arent that interested in it....Anybody can post threads full of alledged emails, but these are real people that are and have been here for some time...SO I respect your opinion and you as a customer or not, but I wont respect those that post fake emails with my name and products in them and post in my forum derogatory statemnets .... He has recieved an infraction for doing so...If you think this is bad , you would really hate to see me angry...But thanks for the input I will definatley continue to consider it...I would also like to apologise if you feel or felt uncomfortable with the way the situation unfolded...Thanks again for your interest.
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew, your games are fun, huh, I hav always strived to charge as much as i can without being exposed as the manipulator that you and anybody else that can read, knows I am.....wow..thanks-good job.

In addition Pete, if this post is misleading to you, and you didnt see that it was edited I apologise....But the post that it was included in was a direct contradiction to the TRUTH, which if your that curious could easily be checked by looking up his manufacturer rep or you could PM me and I would be happy to give you his email...I didnt go on his forum and provokr him, he came into mine, almost immediatley...He was out of line posting in my forum and to tell you the truth I will probably be editing it throughout the day for sh!ts and giggles....

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
In addition Pete, if this post is misleading to you, and you didnt see that it was edited I apologise....But the post that it was included in was a direct contradiction to the TRUTH, which if your that curious could easily be checked by looking up his manufacturer rep or you could PM me and I would be happy to give you his email...I didnt go on his forum and provokr him, he came into mine, almost immediatley...He was out of line posting in my forum and to tell you the truth I will probably be editing it throughout the day for sh!ts and giggles....

I take full responsability for not noticing that the post was edited at first. I really have no interest in getting into a pissing match between two suppliers who have disdain for eachother. This would include obtaining emails and checking manufacturer reps. I could really care less. I could also care less who provoked who first. I have been provoked on this forum, and completely unwarrented, but I always attempt to be the better man by remaining honest, and transparent.
What I do know (not that you care) is that I ordered from Steve four months ago, got great service, one issue which was delt with the same day, and the batts are still going strong. So I dont care about who anyones manufacturer is. They worked, and still work. I am VERY sure you have great product, and I would not assume differently.
To be honest, yeah it was a little uncomfortable not knowing what it was all about, and I accept your apology for that. But the fact still remains that you edited posts which, if someone did not know better, could have completely obliterated someone elses credibilty due to a mutual derision. As I mentioned, I do not make it a habit to make sure a post has not been edited, I take it at face value. Having said that, to do so is misleading, damaging, sneaky, and to me, shows a lack of integrity. There are many ways to combat a poster who you feel is out of line. Editing their post to make them look like sniviling, money hungry idiots is not one of them (imo). Especially when its a competitor.
I came here looking for a white kr808-D battery with an orange LED that will work with the carts I purchase, and was promplty thrown into a tug-a-war between two opposing suppliers.
My search continues...:(

My best,
-VP

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Hey Drew,
Listen bro, I just want you to know that I do not dislike you, and I am sure you have great product. I am confused. I may have been too harsh in my reply to you as I do not have all the facts.
You do seem to be upstanding, save for the editing issue which I cannot help but feel the way I do. I have my loyalty to Steve, just as your customers have to you. But this is what makes me feel confused. It is/was not my intention to cause/create hostility towards me and you, you and Steve, or me and Steve... So please accept my apology for any undue harshness in my public reply to you in your thread. I am sorry for that.
Thanks.

My best to you,
-VP

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
VP,
Thank you. I humbly accept your apology and want to let you know that it is important to me, from a business standpoint, but more importantly personally... It does mean alot to me...This business is something I am very pasionate about for a number of reasons and it has become more than a business to me, and if I have to lie to do it , then I dont belong here...If I have to feel dirty about it in any way, then there is something wrong...Im didnt start this business to make freinds, but I have...I didnt start this business to make enemies either, but I have...I didnt start this business to feel great and help people, but apparently I have... I was rasied to speak my mind in a rspectful manner...To have some one diagree and dislike you is better than being doubted or labeled as a liar...I will say how I feel and most times say it respectfully, but sometimes I dont...When I dont I usually apologise and try to learn and move on...I dont like having to explain what went on here last night and it makes me embarassed to think of it...But its done and over for now and I will be OK with tha, I guess...Thanks for the post and the apology.
Drew

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Drew,
You are more than welcome. My wish now is that you and Steve can put whatever you guys have against eachother behind you. You both are in this for the same reason whether you intended it to be that way or not. You both are passionate about helping people find the best in smoking alternatives. That is common ground you both should be proud to be standing on. I dont know the extent to which you two have become adversaries, but I would like to think that an olive branch can help mend things. Maybe its just me, but to forgive and forget takes much less energy than to hold a grudge and fight. Hence my apology to you. I do not like to have enemies, and I dont believe you or Steve do either. Sorry to be sappy here but I calls em as I see's em.

My best,
-VP

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
VP,
Thanks again Dude, even for the sappy stuff...The advice you give is well recieved however, in reality I dont see myself ever being more than an aquaintance of the aformentioned supplier...I have another businees that I run ...I have been doing it for about 15 years now....It involves speaking to aproximatley 1000 to 1500 people a year and part of it is asking questions and listening to their responses...I have become fairly adept at listening, you might say... I am a people person and I can tell you from just reading his threads that he is not the kind of person I want to be associated with...I think most people are aware of the kind of person he is... Dont you think things are a little rich over there? If I am helping people, truly, they will let people know and they have...I dont have to write it in every post in giant colored letters and give a long rehearsed testimonial...Come on Dude, I mean really, are you really going for that mess?
I dont think most are and Im sure that I am not a super genius... You can fool some of the people...BUT you heard the rest...My business wont really be hurt by his antics and i know that, but it dosent make me happy to see him attacking me or my products...How many people do you think believe it? That said, it dosent even matter..he is gonna be in my "pay no mind" list until he acts up again..If he dosent then thats great, but I figure he will...He has no humility... True humility is knowing and accepting the truth about yourself...That is a big sentence there......Thanks again for your forward apology and I hope you have accepted mine as genuine...
Drew

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I have been holding my "peace" since yesterday.. but I am going to say a few things....
I ran a business online for 3 years with about 90 women all working for me. It was not easy at all.. I owned a digital scrapbooking business and expanded beyond what I could handle really fast. Unfortunately the main reason I closed up was for my health.. I have diabetes and onset COPD.. I also get severe eye bleeds from Diabetic retinopathy, smoking didnt help!
I had to get off the computer as I was spending 70 hrs + with all the business running and then there was all the girl drama.. and business owner drama..who copied who, who gave away more free stuff than the other.. who undercut the other.. it was sheer madness!
We also had a hub where all digital scrapbookers go for reviews and such and things were handled like that.. I posted what I knew and defended myself as did other owners and I have to tell you if ANYONE (which did happen) posted in my forum or was deragatory to me in MY forum there post were deleted immediately! :evil:I think Drew handled this very well.

I do pray Steve you can put this aside.. Drew would never go into his forum and attack him.. It seems right now to me there is most likely a huge age difference..??? That just took ....s! Seriously.. the service.. NO ONE has come close.. and I have many of bad experiences from other unsaid vendors which I have kept off forum and spoken directly to the owners and I was really floored the way they were handled (not good!) I never took to their forum or ecig forum for that matter.
I was reffered to Drew by another one of his customers after I refused to purchase juice from another supplier even though I did like there juice.. (emails 5 days later on backorder ond much more).. I took a chance here and I can honestly tell you there are only 2 other people I purchase from and mostly because drew dont carry what they have (yet!)
I couldnt be happier, yeah Steve may be a bit cheaper in shipping, but he will NEVER surpass Drew's Customer Service, he cares about US not just the income.. he pays attention to what you order and seems to keep a list because he remembers everything then wil throw a freebie in to let you know he is paying attention! I would purchase without the freebies.. his shipping and confirmations also surpass anyone I have ordered from, he answers PMs and emails fast aslo.
Let me put this another way..
you come into my yard and graffitti my fence because you dont like me.. I AM going to paint over it!! (delete it...edit it)
Drew believes his suppliers and I have seen more than one respectible supplier come down on Steve .. sorry but its true.. I dont need be screamed at also and that is how I personally feel reading his threads.. he just seems imature to me.. but again this is my opinion and I wont go posting in HIS forum about this!
ok enough of me..
I really hope you can put this aside (what is between the 2 of them) and try out Drew for yourself... his juice is reay amazing and if you havent tried the high voltage well it rocks!!
Drew try not to let this get to you.. even though I know it is hard.. I wish you all a peacefull weekend!

Last edited:
Got my order in today.
2 days from order to recieve, cant beat that.
Plus a free passthrough that i won & couple of sample flavors.
Haven't tried them out yet, but will this weekend.
Will be making another order when i get some more $$$$ in the bank.
Thanks again Drew. :D

P.S. Are the samples 6ml - 24mg :confused: They just say the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread