NHALER NOW HAS 60Mg Strength UNFLAVORED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you dilute the juice with this much flavoring, do you find it makes it a bit thin? I tend to prefer it a bit thicker so along with the flavorings, I added some VG to thicken it up a bit...and that ended up cutting the nic and flavor too much :( That's why I'm still experimenting and hoping that starting out with 60mgs will allow me to find that balance.

What type of flavorings do you use (Loranns, etc)?

Lu

You can make it the same strength like the e-liquid you buy, but you must be very careful if you want to increase nicotine levels, Too much and you can overdose, not good. Racing heartbeat, headache, confusion, dizziness, high blood pressure, slurred speech,etc. all are signs of too much nicotine. Low nicotine e-liquid alot of times, doesn't have as much flavor as higher nicotine, for what ever reason, flavor decreases. That's why alot of ppl cut e-liquid with (V)egetable (G)lycerin and add their own flavoring.

I use Flavor extracts & liquid flavors which have VERY Good flavors and very strong! I love them!! I also like these best because they are more natural and they list their ingredients, and don't use dyes and other additives, no sugars, etc, faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

48mg and 60mg strength helps to stretch the bottle of e-liquid further so that it last alot longer for ppl who DIY (do their own mixing). It's also cheaper. :thumb:

But as far as higher nicotine levels, you gotta be careful not to o.d.

1 Tobacco Cigarette = 1 mg of nicotine (approx)
36mg = 36 cigarettes (approx)
1 Drop of 36mg = 1.8mg (approx)
2 Drops of 36mg = 3.6mg (approx) 3 1/2 cigarettes)
3 Drops of 36mg = 5.4mg (approx) a little over 5 cigs
4 Drops of 36mg = 7.2mg (approx) around 7 cigarettes!!
(this is based on 1ml = 20drops which is approx, just to give a round idea of what we're vaping)

At 36mg per ml. that is almost twice as much nicotine, as an entire pack of cigarettes!, That's around 36 cigarettes or nearly 2 packs! Which is fine if you smoked that much before in one day.

One cigarette has around 1mg of nic, so depending upon how long 1 cartridge(penstyle) lasts you, 1 cartridge = 36 cigarettes. If you top off your carts, there is approx. 1.8mg of nicotine PER drop, which is equal to nearly 2 cigarettes, using 36mg nic.
(It you use 3 or 4 drops, 5.4mg to 7.2mg (5 1/2 to 7 cigs smoked by the time you need to add more liquid and vaped all the drops)
Alot of people claim to vape 2 carts a day, ouch!
With a penstyle size cart, which is 1.1ml, that's 72mg of nic, or approximately 3.6 packs of ciggies a day!! :shock: whoa! That's scarey! Especially for those who say they're vaping this much in an afternnoon or evening,

And that amount depending ofcourse upon how long it takes to vape all the liquid from a cart as well as the size of the cart, this figure was based on 36mg strength, using a penstyle size cartridge. (Since mini's, 510 size have smaller carts, a person would have to calculate the amount of liquid they hold, and how many carts are used in a day, so smaller size carts, would be less than this, (unless a person uses 4 carts a day, then it would still be 72mg. give or take more or less)

I myself, gradually decreased nicotine levels over a weeks time, down from 36mg to 4mg upon making this realization. I currently vape using an 801 penstyle,and cut my liquid mixing VG with 48mg from nhaler.com I use 48mg, so that I don't have to use as much at a time to make a bottle, and I use e-juice calculater provided at: eJuice Recipe Calculator. :)

By making liquid 4mg nic strength, it's only (0.8mg) around 1 ciggy for 4 drops. That way if I vape heavy for 2 or 3 hours, without putting my pv down, if I top off my cart 3 times, I would still only be getting nic. for only 3 analogs, in 3 hours time. Even if I topped it off every 30-45mins, it would still be only equal to smoking 1 cigarette every 30 to 45 mins, which would be like smoking a cig every 30 to 45 mins. (which I use to do occasionally) Anything more than that which would only fllood my atty, or cause liquid to run into the mouth piece, and be the same as "chain smoking" or chain-vaping if you will.

Is Nicotine Dangerous?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Mickio,
This is a very interesting post, however your numbers are subject to absorption which is tremendously different from absorbtion rates of analogs...This wasa discussed at great length many months ago on this forum and the numbers were far lower than these you posted...I will have a look around and see if I can find the thread and post the link...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew - I hate to be a wet sock, but what's the country of origin for your 60mg juice?
With all the fillers that are added in China, I have issues with what I inhale.... :-(

No Problem Bubo...My nicotine is MADE IN THE USA...In fact it is the only liquid available that isnt Manufactured in China... All liquids you buy are currently made in China with exception to Johnson Creek...They may be mixed in the USA but they are purchased from China...I am currently working on making my line 100% American...Most of my my custom flavors are made exclusively in The USA...Thanks
Drew

Mickio,
This is a very interesting post, however your numbers are subject to absorption which is tremendously different from absorbtion rates of analogs...This wasa discussed at great length many months ago on this forum and the numbers were far lower than these you posted...I will have a look around and see if I can find the thread and post the link...
Drew

Think I'll play it safe and continue to work my way down to zero nic, besides, 48mg and 60mg is listed and sold for DIY use. It reads
"NOT FOR UNDILUTED USE...This should be DILUTED for DIY" "For DIY & MIXING ONLY!"

I've read about "absorption rates" Maybe the rates absorbed in the body is lower than I posted, but the truth is Drew, no one knows for 100% certain.
It takes more than one blood test to draw a positive conclusion.

It's medical fact, that Nicotine can be dangerous in high amounts, especially for those who are vaping that may have other medical conditions or heart problems, and the truth is, nobody knows for 100% certain, that's why the FDA is pissing their pants trying to get ahold of it. Why give them any more reason by encouraging ppl we don't enough know, in situations we don't even know, consumers of all walks of life, if you will, to assume absorbtion rate is so small that any amount of nic intake is safe, when we know it's not.

Nicotine can be used as an Insecticide and in one country, it is used in blow darts, to kill monkeys.

Has anyone done a study of the effects of Nicotine found naturally in tobacco and certain veggies, --vs-- the effects of the chemical "man-made" stuff?

There is also plenty of talks on ECF about over dosing and the effects of too much nicotine, People have reported/posted having experienced a very rapid-heartbeat, high blood pressure, headaches, confusion and the like, after using 24mg and higher.

I also experienced this in the beginning from using 36mg, I vaped alot trying to learn how to get the most vapor and use this thing, that I felt high and my heart was pounding out of my chest, The only time I've experienced that with analogs is when I smoked way more than usual, at the end of the day. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experienced this, as I've read many posts on it, from newbs just getting started.

Regardless what the absorbtion rate is, if we keep increasing the mg, the more of it we'll need to keep that level to feel comfortable, it's not good to keep increasing levels of anything in the body. Especially since Nicotine has been proven to be as addictive as heroine, why encourage higher mg, saying nic has a supposed low absorbtion rate? That's like giving an addict permission to use as much as they want, since it has a low abosorbtion rate.

We all obviously have addictive personalities, and all I'm saying, is some ppl maybe struggle more than others, and since we don't know they situation, medically or otherwise, maybe, this isn't such a good approach.

Besides, I'm just a little confused, I have purchased your 48mg, and I understood the unflavored Higher Nicotine liquid was "ONLY for DIY" and mixing and I'm not sure what mentioning absorbtion rates have to do with the DIY products that are sold for mixing.

Supplier sell Unflavored 48mg and 60mg for mixing and DIY only.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Someone a while back did a blood test, and I think he or she was vapping 36mg. The blood work came back really low.

I have vapped 60Mg, and you don't vape it very much till your body says no more of that stuff. If you need a quick fix really fast that is going to last a while then it's good to use at that strength. It's a great stealth vape IMO.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
What Im saying is that your calculations are inaccurate, and that the KNOWN absorbtion levels are way lower than waht you are stating...I wrote the DIY ONLY in the site and put it there for exactly that reason...The reason I sell it is my customers expressed interest over and over again requesting Higher nic liquid for DIY...There are long discusions in the health and nicotine sections of the forum which is prbably where this discusion belongs...these issues were discussed at length with evidence from Doctors and studies done by labs that have determinations made by profesionals looking at the absorbtion rates that are 1 6th of the amounts that you posted and lower...I am not trying to discourage people from lowering their nicotine intake in any way, in fact I would encourage it for those interested...But I would also strongly discourage others from returning to analogs as well...I am not trying to argue here, but the facts are available for those interested in looking them up...This thread which was started to let those interested in buying 60Mg and ideas on mixing it has now been turned into a medical thread on guessing absorbtion rates???

What Im saying is that your calculations are inaccurate, and that the KNOWN absorbtion levels are way lower than waht you are stating...I wrote the DIY ONLY in the site and put it there for exactly that reason...The reason I sell it is my customers expressed interest over and over again requesting Higher nic liquid for DIY...There are long discusions in the health and nicotine sections of the forum which is prbably where this discusion belongs...these issues were discussed at length with evidence from Doctors and studies done by labs that have determinations made by profesionals looking at the absorbtion rates that are 1 6th of the amounts that you posted and lower...I am not trying to discourage people from lowering their nicotine intake in any way, in fact I would encourage it for those interested...But I would also strongly discourage others from returning to analogs as well...I am not trying to argue here, but the facts are available for those interested in looking them up...This thread which was started to let those interested in buying 60Mg and ideas on mixing it has now been turned into a medical thread on guessing absorbtion rates???

The calculations I used are based on mixing, per drop, and are approximate and meant only for awareness purposes, and I apologize if I led you to believe I was listing calculations of absorption rates. I just like to know how much I'm putting into my body, how much will be absorbed, idk, it's just a way to help a person keep track of how much nic their using, or putting into their body, Calculating it in this way, has helped me know if I DO sit and vape mindlessly, so I know I haven't vaped 2 or 3 packs of cigs worth of nic in a sitting lol

I read a few posts lately of people asking how to mix this to "get a high" or a "nic rush", and I just wanted to mention this, for other ppl consider the amounts per drop when mixing the liquid, :) and to be careful! I know "YOU" know better, your da man!! ;-)

Last edited:

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
YAY Drew! I was just going on a hunt for the highest nic levels I could find. Motivated purely by economics on that btw. Mickio, you raise a good point, but I will pick the same nit with you that I've been running into everywhere. This 1mg per cig isn't even a good approximation. Cigs actually vary from .7 all the way up to 2.5 mg. You'll never find an american smoke over 1.6 (what I smoke), but ryo & some of the european brands can get waaaay up there. If ppl are going to base intake on their cig usage they need to determine how much nic is in their cigs.

YAY Drew! I was just going on a hunt for the highest nic levels I could find. Motivated purely by economics on that btw. Mickio, you raise a good point, but I will pick the same nit with you that I've been running into everywhere. This 1mg per cig isn't even a good approximation. Cigs actually vary from .7 all the way up to 2.5 mg. You'll never find an american smoke over 1.6 (what I smoke), but ryo & some of the european brands can get waaaay up there. If ppl are going to base intake on their cig usage they need to determine how much nic is in their cigs.

Precisely, the figure of 1mg, is merely an average taken from all (american) cigs in general, rounded off. Other brands are higher, but this is just to give a person a estimated idea, and things to consider :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread