NHALER NOW HAS 60Mg Strength UNFLAVORED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hey Lu,
Im not sure your gonna get an answer to this being I think most peopel use it to Amplify the Liquid rather than cut it but Im not positive what you mean really..But I can be very thick sometimes also:rolleyes:

I see what you are saying Drew. Here's what I meant....I was using 36mg juice but I wanted to try something a bit higher....so I got 48mg flavorless and added a bunch of flavoring and ended up with around 40-42mg. It was alright, but I am still experimenting.

If I start with 60 mgs, I can add a lot more flavoring to come up with those same mgs...I'm looking forward to that since my tastebuds are shot and I really need to taste something! :D

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
10 drops strawberry kiwi
20 drops apple
15 drops raseberry
10 drops strawberry
75 drops Nhaler 60Mg

Yummy stuff right here ;)

When you dilute the juice with this much flavoring, do you find it makes it a bit thin? I tend to prefer it a bit thicker so along with the flavorings, I added some VG to thicken it up a bit...and that ended up cutting the nic and flavor too much :( That's why I'm still experimenting and hoping that starting out with 60mgs will allow me to find that balance.

What type of flavorings do you use (Loranns, etc)?

Lu

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
When you dilute the juice with this much flavoring, do you find it makes it a bit thin? I tend to prefer it a bit thicker so along with the flavorings, I added some VG to thicken it up a bit...and that ended up cutting the nic and flavor too much :( That's why I'm still experimenting and hoping that starting out with 60mgs will allow me to find that balance.

What type of flavorings do you use (Loranns, etc)?

Lu
Yes I am using Loranns, and it is runny stuff. It could be thickened up a little without that much lose of flavor.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Another thing to keep in mind is that Nicotine distorts flavors...I ordered several 0 nic liquids for flavor scoping and they are all crystal clear where the same flavors in higher nic are darker...Reason being that you need more flavoring with higher nic content...Also I have found that Higher nic distorts artifcial FRUIT flavors DRAMATICALLY...But natural flavorings hold up very well under higher nic mixes...Nicotine is a chemical that, like any other chemical, changes properties when mixed with other chemicals...When you change the ph of nicotine the absorption properties change...Next time you eat a hoagie or Sub take a hit off your Ecig afterwards and see what it does to your taste buds!!!
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Taste is SO SUBJECTIVE that I allways try to stray away from specific reccomendations with flavoring and the like...I allways reccomend that whenever mixing ALLWAYS do it in small quanities, and vape for a day or so before mixing in larger quanities...I have mixed batches of flavors that tased fantastic at night in one atty and tasted like feet and ... the following morning in a different atty or device...
Drew

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
So would it be better to get a higher nic and cut it rather than a lower and raise it?

I would opt for getting a higher nic and cutting it. My problem has been that I needed more than 36mg and up until recently, there was really no way to get it higher. But now that I can get 60mg, I would try to cut it down to 40 something.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread