Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
I have a question:
When the last clue is posted, and the first person posts the entire saying, what will stop others from copying and pasting the phrase?

That brings up a very valid point. Although bringing it up may have caused more harm than good :/ Let's be honest here everyone!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have a question:
When the last clue is posted, and the first person posts the entire saying, what will stop others from copying and pasting the phrase?

smileys-thinking-802676.gif

Good question...They short answer is nothing, the long answer is, I'm not going to trust anyone on something I have worked all week for. What if they made a mistake? Also, keep in mind that I watch this forum all day and there are people who come in and out of here all day that never post a thing and are just playing the game. My point is that I doubt one will have time to read, agree, copy and post an answer. It is my personal opinion that many more people besides the ones who post in here will be submitting answers.
I'll say it again, SPEED & ACCURACY are key!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I have a question:

My feelings on it is win or lose it will be my work that does it, I would rather lose because I am too slow than win because I cheated.

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread