Nhaler's KR808D-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
OK first one did NOT work out too well..:p.. and I am also wondering if I put the wrong tip on and it was a 901 cart or 510 whistle tip.. I have been using the green cig carts soo much I havent the slightest clue anymore they are all thrown in a few cigar boxes.. all I know the first cart is a mess.. one of the old paper ones..
I will post pics tomorrow and first tell you what NOT to do..lmao.. hey I am trying! You tube was trying to help me out but I ended up with a mess hahah. I have the inside figured out now I just have to make find a different whisle tip as I dont think I have right one... till tomorrow..

oh and the 901 battery.. my hubby doesnt know what tip to use to make groove in the battery and I quess I am doing this myself.. Lotus..anyone.. is there a special tip? can you link me to one from H depot or loews? I have hundreds of pieces in the kit and have no idea which will work. I need one for the holes also.. would it be the one that ;looks like a tiny flathead screwdriver tip? I am determined here... :lol:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
OK first one did NOT work out too well..:p.. and I am also wondering if I put the wrong tip on and it was a 901 cart or 510 whistle tip.. I have been using the green cig carts soo much I havent the slightest clue anymore they are all thrown in a few cigar boxes.. all I know the first cart is a mess.. one of the old paper ones..
I will post pics tomorrow and first tell you what NOT to do..lmao.. hey I am trying! You tube was trying to help me out but I ended up with a mess hahah. I have the inside figured out now I just have to make find a different whisle tip as I dont think I have right one... till tomorrow..

oh and the 901 battery.. my hubby doesnt know what tip to use to make groove in the battery and I quess I am doing this myself.. Lotus..anyone.. is there a special tip? can you link me to one from H depot or loews? I have hundreds of pieces in the kit and have no idea which will work. I need one for the holes also.. would it be the one that ;looks like a tiny flathead screwdriver tip? I am determined here... :lol:

You can find about making the holes here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/43729-nhaler-carts-vk-batteries.html

NeedVapor I didn't help you mess your cart up you did that before I talked to you :lol: Im excited to see the video (Pictures) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread