Nhaler's KR808D-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
I have to go low or no nic in the evening or I'm too buzzed to fall asleep. I was actually pretty much 99% nic free before I quit smoking analogs, using tarblocker tips on them. then I got a pv, quit the stinkies, started out 100% DIY zero nic. then I slowly started buying and trying juices and now I'm back on nic worse than ever! I just ordered some of Drews 60mg so I can really misbehave by adding it to my lower nic juices. Damn, I need that mod soon!!!

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
No I have not but I WILL before I sell them...I only ordered a couple hundred of each as always...I will test them and then let my buds check em out and then put them up on the site...There are only a couple that I have had to send back in the past...But they were clearly bad when i got them...The higher nicotine are most problematic...I actually had the factory rep talk me out of buying the 36s long ago...

My high 36Mg cartomizers came into day, and they be the bomb:evil: no ... taste lol.... Peach, blue berry, Raseberry, and lichi(I have no idea what it is but it's good lol)

No NHaler cartomizers today tho(^#^ing post office :mad:)

jgrubb

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
I purchased the kr808 and love the product. I only received one battery by mistake with my order but Drew had another one mailed out to me within the hour I emailed him. Awesome!! My question is this is my first kr808 obviously and my automatic battery is shutting off sometimes in 3 seconds and sometimes in 5. Is it normal for the battery to just turn off rather than blink at you when you reach the cut-off time?? All my other models will blink 5 times indicating I have reached the cut-off.. This one just turns off. I dont have my second battery yet as it is in the mail to test... But with it shuting down at different times I am a little concerned... Other than that I love it! The KR has the best throat kick i have experienced... Thanks for the help.:confused:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Default Is this normal?
I purchased the kr808 and love the product. I only received one battery by mistake with my order but Drew had another one mailed out to me within the hour I emailed him. Awesome!! My question is this is my first kr808 obviously and my automatic battery is shutting off sometimes in 3 seconds and sometimes in 5. Is it normal for the battery to just turn off rather than blink at you when you reach the cut-off time?? All my other models will blink 5 times indicating I have reached the cut-off.. This one just turns off. I dont have my second battery yet as it is in the mail to test... But with it shuting down at different times I am a little concerned... Other than that I love it! The KR has the best throat kick i have experienced... Thanks for the help.
Bump for Drew!
I can count 5 till mine shuts off.. no blinking..

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I kind of like the ... taste myself, it reminds me of when I was young and dumb and well just leave it at that....

Drew, you should add a counter to your sigbar for Nhaler.com for the customers, mine switches over the second I see it done I can promise you that, I love the picture. Hasn't anyone asked for that yet? I do like it when I get surprise number like the other day when it clicked over the 1000 mark. I love the pic of yours on the sigbar that I see posted, and a counter would really complete it.

Last edited:

smann

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Bucks County,PA
Know i read something on here but cant find it. Did they change the construction of the carts at some point? Someone gave me a Marlbro to try and i could'nt get a draw on my manual but it worked on my auto. Looks like the manual need the carts with 2 slots. That the only visual difference i can see. Maybe it was an old cart? How can you tell the difference,old vs new?

satman

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
Va,USA
I received my kr808D-1 yesrerday.So far I am not getting the vapor production as I have seen on all the videos I have watched,thats why I decided try it.I have a 510 that produces a Lot more vapor.BTW I did fully charge the batteries before use.I do get some vapor but nowhere near the 510.I sure like to know how they do it as it in the videos.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I received my kr808D-1 yesrerday.So far I am not getting the vapor production as I have seen on all the videos I have watched,thats why I decided try it.I have a 510 that produces a Lot more vapor.BTW I did fully charge the batteries before use.I do get some vapor but nowhere near the 510.I sure like to know how they do it as it in the videos.

That was my experience with the VK (badged KR808D-1) also. I could get more vapor by changing the way that I "drew" on the unit.. but still not as much as my 510. That being said.. I do have some cartos that put out more vapor than others. And, when I put VG in my cartos the production went up.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC

The kr808s can be inconsistent. They usually take at least a few good puffs to get going. If that doesn't do it, then drip a few drops of liquid in. If that doesn't do it then the cart is a bit of a dud. The greencig carts are more consistent.

All the newer kr808 carts I've seen have a slot in the battery contact. Those that don't may not work with the manual batteries.

And no they don't hit like a 510, but then what does?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
LOL.. The new manuals are in Angel =) I am sure you saw that.. but just in case..
I am awaiting reply on VG also because I really cant do the carts.. it is harsh to me and makes me cough low or high nic content. I am praying Drew will get some of the VG carts.. but then again with the new greencig carts and Drew's juice I am one very happy lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread