Nic select or PUR nic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1988

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2019
Buffalo
Still can't figure out that damn diy section..

hi everyone!! Doin a little late night ordering of my diy supplies.. so far I find nic select from liquid barn to be the best nicotine for my recipes

I'm ordering all of my goods on nic river and they have a nicotine base called Pur Nic?

I've only sampled a few but nic select is totally tasteless and great but anyone have an opinion on which they like better?

I'd hate to pay extra shipping at another store when I could just buy it all on nic river... Nothing but great things from both vendors!

What do you guys think?

Kelly

Reactions: stols001

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
In theory, there shouldn't be much of a difference between brands of freebase nic. In practice, there can be. Can you order a very small bottle of Pur Nic to see if you like it? I usually say that if something is working for you there's no need to change, but the convenience of ordering everything from the same place would make trying out the Pur Nic worthwhile.

• Agree

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
In theory, there shouldn't be much of a difference between brands of freebase nic. In practice, there can be. Can you order a very small bottle of Pur Nic to see if you like it? I usually say that if something is working for you there's no need to change, but the convenience of ordering everything from the same place would make trying out the Pur Nic worthwhile.
I have found massive differences in freebase nic myself. IMHO The stuff should be dead clear and totally tasteless. Not infrequently it isn’t though. It’s possible my information is old. I buy by the liter and as such it can take a year or more between purchases which is a long time in vaping. One clear tasteless nic is much like another though. Perhaps they’re all that way now.

• Agree

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Anyone know of any nic river coupon codes? I can't find not even one working coupon.. my order is $100 and in desperate need of savings!!

No Google codes work! :cry: :facepalm: :2c: :2c:

I'm not a penny pincher, it's just I always find coupons especially for gigantic once a year orders!
Nicotine river’s nicotine is all good stuff in my experience. Haven’t noticed any difference in the different brands. No coupon codes for them though. They don’t run sales very often, major holidays are your best bet but no guarantee.

• Agree

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I just recently asked nic river why their site said free shipping for orders over $50 when mine was well over that amt and they were not offering me free shipping in cart. Answer is they do not do free shipping on Pure nic, orders weighting over 200 lbs. And no po box delivery. So if you are ordering pure nic they will charge you shipping. And it is high also. As a test you could remove the pure nic and replace it with another kind to see the difference

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I just recently asked nic river why their site said free shipping for orders over $50 when mine was well over that amt and they were not offering me free shipping in cart. Answer is they do not do free shipping on Pure nic, orders weighting over 200 lbs. And no po box delivery. So if you are ordering pure nic they will charge you shipping. And it is high also. As a test you could remove the pure nic and replace it with another kind to see the difference

That’s good to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread