Status
Not open for further replies.

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
Thanx Red...

Can I find these at my local handy-dandy Walmart...on Amazon...or a specific site that sells equipment to people wanting to set up home laboratories???

I have no idea about retail stores. I'm practically 100% online shopping for years unless I need something faster than tomorrow. Maybe a drug store might have some of these items?

I ordered mine from Nicotine Giant. Pretty sure most of the nic suppliers mentioned in this thread stock them. I haven't looked but Amazon ought to have it too. They got everything else LOL

• Informative
Reactions: gerrymi

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
When the current knee jerk political craziness spooked me I went back to splurge and order more smaller bottles, but the same age verification system that had passed me the week before (I'm 68) spit me out.:confused: I contacted Nude Nic about it and their attitude was 'tough' and they said I wouldn't be able to buy nic anywhere.:grr:

That's absolutely disgusting. Did you call or email them? You can't treat your customers like that--especially repeat customers. I usually buy from them on Black Friday when they run 30% off sales (and it's cool outside), never had a problem, both called and emailed them, they were always helpful. New management?

Anyway, I don't know who in the company treated you like that but I would try to get in touch with the boss and let him/her know how I feel and that they've lost a customer.

askachemist@nudenicotine.com (858) 216-2044

ETA: I just placed a mock order with NN (without even giving them my CC#) and the verification process took 2 seconds based on my name and address only). I'm stumped. :confused:

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Thanx Red...

Can I find these at my local handy-dandy Walmart...on Amazon...or a specific site that sells equipment to people wanting to set up home laboratories???

If you would like a handful of 15ml plastic graduated breakers, pm your address. They have raised markings for 5, 10, 15 ml, and 1/8 - 1/4 - 3/8 - 1/2 fluid ounce.

I picked up a 50 pack from US Plastics years ago, only needed 5, PIF others.

(My all day vape is done a pint at a time. 10ml of nic 100, 45 ml vanilla, 5 ml cream, eyeball to half way with pg, finish the fill with vg. A translucent condiment squeeze bottle, with some Teflon tape on the threads, is what I mix it in, and dispense into my daily carry bottle.)
ff7865b5ffa29e91746d74679ae7547e.jpg

Syringes you can get from a pharmacy, baby oral syringes. Smaller ones you can get online, eBay or Amazon.

Pipettes I always found a PITA, too much hassle to clean. Syringes are easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread