Nice gear and FB groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi Reduction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Howdy gang. I'm an experienced vaper, but new to the forum. Thought it's about time that I keep a closer eye on things. Looking forward to exchanging info and ideas with you all.
I'm not up to date with all of the FB groups, but it seems that's where most high end modders are selling their gear. Any good groups for high end gear you guys could recommend? I was a genny head for a few years, but find myself using drippers most of the time these days.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

I don't use Facebook and have not seen any information posted by other members regarding FB groups. Here is a link to a forum here on ECF for our "smaller scale" suppliers who sell handmade mods and/or E-cig accessories.

Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum

Dwi Atmaji

Apr 30, 2015
I am in the same position myself. Currently own a VF project subohm carbon fiber but not too happy with the dodgy carbon fiber application (crooked alignment) and the response from the company (not helpful at all)....So off course I am looking for higher end mods right now so I can get rid of my VF...To me doesn't matter if a device perform flawlessly, the word customer service means something for me, especially when you are paying premium price.

Now enough about myself and go back to the topic.

I have joined so many high end mods FB groups and my conclusions are:
- Stay far far away from Malaysian moders if you value your time, they are so famous no matter who in Malaysia make it as long as its made in Malaysia people would go down on their knees begging to buy one. I am from Indonesia, a stone throw away from Malaysia and I speak their local language, nobody not even one reply to my email, PM or facebook post
- European moders same as above although they are not as famous as Malaysian moders.
- Aurabox from Russia, very nice guy and answer FB messages instantly, willing to chat with you to talk about the mod. Use SX350J chip too..Made a reservation immediately.
- Paul Marek from Canada, very nice people and value your email...dna chip. I am on reserve list right now.

Off course I am going to buy both, I just can't stop buying mods and rda right now.

Others might have different experience, just my 2 cents

Semi Reduction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks for your response Dwi.
I'm sorry that you've had some bad experiences with vendors, but I think you'll find that there's good and bad modders spanning the globe. I've bought great gear from Europe, Asia and the States, and haven't really experienced any terrible customer service. It's just a matter of waiting for feedback regarding both the product and the vendor in order to safeguard against problems.

Hope your next few transactions are more pleasant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread