Nickel Foam?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Ahhhh, thats the perfect descriptor, I too tried FC200 with the foam, and it did help a lot with juice flow, but it tastes harsh. Guess I am just too used to the AO.

strange - silverbullit can't tell them apart taste wise after the fc2000 are broken in ...............

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
strange - silverbullit can't tell them apart taste wise after the fc2000 are broken in ...............

I used my LC2000s a few months before I had a Ao ;) and they still taste like cement. No boiling, burning , steaming, or lemon juice helped. Don't have ultrasonic, so have not tried that.

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
have you used it on your vamo? :D

Yep I am testing everything on the vamo5, according to my ECD meter it is much more efficient than my other pvs (which I won't name). With a 1.5ohm coil set at 15 watts I am getting 14.9 watts on load. Best I have ever gotten with any other including the premium pvs is 14.2 watts. Really happy with my new assault weapon.:D

silverbullit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
NC Blue Ridge Foothills
The whole point I was attempting to make was for the use of ni-foam and getting enough interest for use with the AO and 2000 wicks, for the ones that can't get AO. Yea, taste is subjective and we are ever evolving in this "hobby" of ours. But bottom line is I would participate in the co-op for ni if there is one.
Just got this one going
mutts 156.jpg
Mac 350VC AO, ni skirt 5 wrap .6x.1 1.4 ohms.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
we certainly can give it a try! ;)

but feedback on the foam was not the best until bj used it as a sleeve and a few followed! :D

Tibs, if you run a co-op - I'll buy it. I don't care what it is. I got 4 tanks from the RSST co-op and I only have 1 RSST. Do you ever sell refrigerators to Eskimo's? You're co-ops are too much fun not to participate. Cheers to you. :toast:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Tibs, if you run a co-op - I'll buy it. I don't care what it is. I got 4 tanks from the RSST co-op and I only have 1 RSST. Do you ever sell refrigerators to Eskimo's? You're co-ops are too much fun not to participate. Cheers to you. :toast:

do they fit in a small flat rate box? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread