Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I will use Doodle to get a proposed draft date so keep an eye on your email for TWO things - an invite to the league (which you must accept)

Also - the Doodle invite will make you aware of potential draft dates. Please consult your calendar FOR REAL before you say "Yo, i will be there for the draft." Auto draft is for busters. If people want to really PLAY this game they need to attend the draft. The price of poker is going up, in a 20 teamer this is a BIG league with serious gear for the winner!!

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Yea, 20 teams is gonna be tough. Maybe even to the point of impossible. At that number, it's a choose the best available disregarding any kind of strategy type of draft. I guess I'll wait and see what the price to play is gonna be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
ALL SPOTS from last year are reserved until I hear from you and you say you don't wanna play - OR - you busted out and didn't actually play the game after you were "out" (which really pisses me off). Also - we are lowering the number of veto votes needed to 86 a trade. Welcome to feedback - this is going to be a 20 teamer.
Awesome... Can't wait to get started!

treyblck

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
Tampa area, FL
Wondering if I still have a spot. I have been absent just surrounded by a vapor cloud of CLS from the last big sale (Pics were taken; will post soon). I sent the PM and email address. Either way just let me know. I never competed in a 20 team league sounds fun and challenging though!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I had to scuttle the fantasty football this year folks - I've been stranded in Miami for nearly a month - I have some catching up to do and something has to give. If someone else wants to run this I am all for it, I just can't run it this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread