Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
The VV reo is the same as the grand except it's not mech. It has electronics like provari.. And yes chicks dig REOS.. case in point.. Lex, naki, and mamacita!

If I could get all 3 of them in the chickmaro, I'd cruze those babes down to the terminal and pony up for 4 whole ribs.
I'd be flashing Abe Lincoln's like justin Beaver on Molly......
Just how OL Hawk rolls.
Might be old, but I know what the babes dig.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
can I have an aaaawwwwww?

be a dragon.jpg

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
While ya'll are at it, how about a Reo and a Billet Box? Better, worse, why. Heck, I know ya'll are just sitting at your computers waiting to answer these questions, right?!

I'm waiting to hear how you liked that "birthday" spanking.
And I'm not really insecure, but it did bother me a little bit that you kept yelling Gunthers name.
Care to share?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm with ya 100%, Hawkie....love the laid-back southern 'tude. My dad was from MO (all the family on his side is still there) and I also have family in TX, so I know what'cha mean about good ol' boys...good people. And yeah, the drawl thing...I hear a woman with a southern drawl and I just melt like ice cream on a hot sidewalk. I could sit there all night and just listen to them reading the dictionary and enjoy it!

I say....road trip.
Point the car south and east.....karma determines where we run outta gas.
Ohhhhhh......Mississippi rocks a bit too.....

God. I'm such a ...........lol......
That's the cool thing about being a dude.
You can say that and nobody blinks an eye. They're all like...."yeah....you're a ..........you're a dude"....
The ladies don't get the same pass. Not fair for sure.

Somebody talk to me in a husky, female, southern drawl.
Talk dirty.

Everybody else watch the news at midnight.
I might be on it.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
ok guys, I am back because I can't sleep and I am hurting and so so tired or researching. I am just about to give up but thinking hey my friends are so damned smart.... they might know the secret.

I already know that I need a new computer...... that is a given. The problem i am facing is the meds have taken my mind, so I have a million notes, documents, photos, pics, etc etc etc on my computer that is now locked behind a stupid screen that I cannot get into... along with passwords, all kind of things that i desperately need to get to so I can make a record.

I was trying to fix the photo card reader thingy on my old hp computer. It is...... Hp pavillion elite m9150fpc

I went to the easy help HP site and downloaded their wonderful helpful driver, installed and restarted my computer. Up until that time, everything else was just fine except sometimes the computer would fail to start due to faulty fan. I have since opened up the box and cleaned the fan and it no longer fails.

But what I have now and have had since is this very bright blue splash screen that has HP with a green hand and some little pictures of blocks and cards and things and....... options like F10 to setup esc to boot several other things, all of which do absolutely NOTHING.

I have tried every keystroke........ stabbing f8, f1, del, etc etc etc while restarting, cold starting etc. to no avail. The cd rom will not read. No thing will work at all.

Anybody have any ideas at all.

love you guys. going to try to go to sleep again.

huggles,
Morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread