Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Good morning all :)

Got your email on the voting Clark, went straight there 1st, sucks could only put one dessert down, as they are my favorite vapes, but did get to down Betelgeuse too, as apart from banana and apple fruit vapes, Betelgeuse is the only other fruit vape I do like, and to think I waited so long to try it

On another note, my love for the aspires has died, had a few bad coils straight out, and with some of them, it is really hard to get a connection to the MVP2, know it isn't just the aspires, it is a fault with the MVP2, so really considering going back to carto tanks, as they did well with keeping up with my chain vaping, only think is, have no idea what tanks, as the ones I had was 808, and sold them off in the classifieds.

Also considering on something different to the MVP2, but what else has a battery close to that, not huge and pretty close to the same price....nothing I doubt, hopefully innokin will address the problem with the post being to low.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Pensacola, FL, USA
    Good Morning Everybody -- Cast my votes for the one the only joose - the King, the Superman, the Awesomness - NICOTICKET!! Okay now that the shouting is done this morning - back in for work today - but I sure don't feel like it - however pacemaker clinic today means a busy morning - then paperwork this afternoon. Hoping to get this medical problem resolved soon - hoping before the end of the year. Will check in as I can have a great day everybody.
    I want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes - love all you guys.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Oceanside, CA, USA
    Morning everyone!

Wow, reading the best of ECF thread makes me realize how many fans of Clark there really is that aren't active in the thread. You truly are a juice master my friend :p

On a side note, I'm not really liking Doodle as it ages.. *GASP* I'll have to put it away for a while, could be an in-between type of thing..

In addition to that, doodle mixed with virus in the dripper = definitely not my cup of tea. LOL.

NoBS

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2013
    Oregon, USA
    Lol... I thought there was something behind the flood of Nicoticket votes I was receiving. Good luck to you Kent Brooks
    There is one thing that nobody has mentioned about the loyal following, Clark's jooouice burns very clean.
    Even OR3O burns cleaner than Boba's bounty, a famously gunky mix.

Really can't see any luck behind Clark's liquid, it takes quality to get that consistent.

Patkid

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    Good morning, everyone!!
    Vaping my virus (shock, I know!) and reading.
    Please keep up the love for the Doodle. I am vaping my juice stash till I get those new tires paid off.
    The more love the Doodle gets the more apt it is to stay available till I can order! LOL
    I am fine w/ this situation, though, as those new tires were AWESOME in the snow and generally lousy driving conditions. Well worth the money and vape sacrifice.
    Hugs all around and now I'm off to cast my vote. Usually voting in elections causes me much angst as I take it so seriously. This time: NO ANGST and no vacillating just vote the truth!!
    P

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2013
    United States
    Good morning, everyone!!
    Vaping my virus (shock, I know!) and reading.
    Please keep up the love for the Doodle. I am vaping my juice stash till I get those new tires paid off.
    The more love the Doodle gets the more apt it is to stay available till I can order! LOL
    I am fine w/ this situation, though, as those new tires were AWESOME in the snow and generally lousy driving conditions. Well worth the money and vape sacrifice.
    Hugs all around and now I'm off to cast my vote. Usually voting in elections causes me much angst as I take it so seriously. This time: NO ANGST and no vacillating just vote the truth!!
    P

Good call pat. I have yet to purchase doodle. I did just try my gcd for the first time and I like it.

I may try running a tank of it through the reo in hopes of getting rid of my fruity taste

Grad

ECF Veteran
    Dec 9, 2011
    Central Ohio, US
    Good morning all :)

Got your email on the voting Clark, went straight there 1st, sucks could only put one dessert down, as they are my favorite vapes, but did get to down Betelgeuse too, as apart from banana and apple fruit vapes, Betelgeuse is the only other fruit vape I do like, and to think I waited so long to try it

On another note, my love for the aspires has died, had a few bad coils straight out, and with some of them, it is really hard to get a connection to the MVP2, know it isn't just the aspires, it is a fault with the MVP2, so really considering going back to carto tanks, as they did well with keeping up with my chain vaping, only think is, have no idea what tanks, as the ones I had was 808, and sold them off in the classifieds.

Also considering on something different to the MVP2, but what else has a battery close to that, not huge and pretty close to the same price....nothing I doubt, hopefully innokin will address the problem with the post being to low.

Have you tried pulling the center post of the MVP up a bit? I use a bobby pin and just gently push up on the sides, and 99% of the time I can get my connection. The only thing that absolutely won't connect is the one aspire that doesn't taste like junk lol. I managed to fix it by using a 510 to ego adapter.

Claudia P

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2013
    Dayton, TN, USA
    Good morning everyone, Belated Happy Birthday Nicole, I love all crab but my favorite is Maryland Blue Crab, the others are a very close second though. :) I do find the trouble worth it with the little ones, you haven't lived until you've had cream of crab soup, Maryland style.
    I voted and I simply can't choose between GCD and CB so I put them both.

My DV order of the dripping attys and Aspire attys was last seen on Friday in MA with a delivery date of 12/16, I am not thrilled.

Still enjoying the Provari, had my heart set on trying out the 510 dripping attys on it, but I guess that isn't going to happen, might be time to pull the trigger on the Igo L, oh and still need to order some Kanthal who was that vendor on ebay again?
    I'm really nervous about doing this, that's why I keep putting it off. lol

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    Morning Megan.

I wish more vapors live around here so I could see and try more mods :(
    G'morning Fam
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 months ago when I started vaping I hit up every vape shop I could find looking for that "we got something in common" vibe.
    I left all but one disappointed. The last place had that vibe but the customer base was all about the eGo & MVP (the old version- not the 2). The store had nothing high-end to try but the people were really nice!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Good morning everyone, Belated Happy Birthday Nicole, I love all crab but my favorite is Maryland Blue Crab, the others are a very close second though. :) I do find the trouble worth it with the little ones, you haven't lived until you've had cream of crab soup, Maryland style.
    I voted and I simply can't choose between GCD and CB so I put them both.

My DV order of the dripping attys and Aspire attys was last seen on Friday in MA with a delivery date of 12/16, I am not thrilled.

Still enjoying the Provari, had my heart set on trying out the 510 dripping attys on it, but I guess that isn't going to happen, might be time to pull the trigger on the Igo L, oh and still need to order some Kanthal who was that vendor on ebay again?
    I'm really nervous about doing this, that's why I keep putting it off. lol

I've ordered from these folks for my 27 gage but haven't got it yet. Hasn't been a week yet so I'm not worried and it was free shipping so the price is right. :laugh:

Kanthal A1 Wire 29 Gauge 100 ft 0 5oz Resistance Resistor AWG A 1 | eBay

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread