NICOTICKET FANS. Show kent and his team some love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets all rally togather for Clark and his wonderful team, and make a feel good thread. if nicoticket has helped you quit smoking, showed you great customer service or just tickled youre tast buds let it be known! show youre support here i recon everyone can stand for a little boost in cofindence and a reason to continue producing the best e liquid out there!

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Nicoticket has been my only juice vendor from about 2 weeks after I started vaping. I have a lot of juices I've picked up, mostly as freebies from vape conventions, and tasted several of them and nothing can compare with my beloved NT juices, primarily Virus, ACB and Wakonda. Clark and company have been the best to deal with! That reminds me, I am about ready to re-stock!

Sent by REO vapor

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Altered-State.jpg .................

jimstratus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calhoun,GA,USA
When it comes to "Clark" Kent and the Nicoticket team your not treated like a customer but a family member. This goes for the rest of the NuThouse as well. Case in point on the day I placed my first order, Clark sent me an ECF friend request. And to this day is the only person on the forums to do so. But to go one step further it wasn't just an empty request but we've conversed several times through pm and I wasn't always the one to start the conversation. I saw a thread earlier today " If Nicoticket is your #1 What is your #2?" That's easy THERE ISN'T A NUMBER 2. Bottom line Clark and Team you are the best and it goes much deeper than just good juice. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Through my posts, reviews, chats with Katy, et al, phone conversations with Kent (Clark), and my almost compulsive advocacy of Wakonda and all things and people NT, I've endeavored to show my love and appreciation for the folk and the product.
Only truly wonderful people can have created something that transcends the quality product we all enjoy and have a community such as OURS grow up around a business.
The product, as excellent as it is, is not the nexus of the NT community. It is a combination of that and the hearts of the crafters and those who became this community that brought us all together to become something much larger than the sum of its parts.
With great affection for all,
AD

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
been around the juice vendor block a few times, and I'm so happy to have found Nicoticket! quality product, superior service, and the greatest group of NuTheads on the net!

I like knowing that I can place an order for any liquid they offer, and be extremely happy with it. and on the off chance if I'm not, someone will trade with me! they all mix so well together, so even though there's only a few handfuls of flavors to choose from, the actual variations are endless!

prices are spot on, flavors are great, Superman is awesome about R&D with his customers and making any reasonable wrongs right.

Doodle reeled me in January 2014 after the ECF Awards.. and everything else made me stick around.

long live Nicoticket! love you guys!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
me too me too...been around since end of August 2013 and haven't looked back...They kept me off cigs for about 1 1/2 years of my quit time :)

. . . it's okay to admit that the man-hugs and leg-wraps helped too! :D

i think we stumbled in here about the same time and you were one of the i'll never get a reo peeps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread