Nicotine base solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
Ok so eliquid is expensive we all know that. So, I decided to try my hand at mixing. I bought 1 gallon of nic base solution. It's supposed to be 10/90 vg pg and 6mg/ml. Well I got I instantly mixed a bottle of each flavor I bought. Then I decided to throw some of the solution on my rda and hit. I hit it 3 times and I got the worse nic rush ever man. I mean I felt high for 3 hours. It scared me. Now I didn't shake the jug before doing this. So my question is can nicotine separate out of liquid like that? Or did they just give me a solution with to much nic? Cuz I'm tellin you the hit I took felt like pure nic. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital.

Attachments

• IMG_20221205_212758182.jpg
    IMG_20221205_212758182.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: TARTARA

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Where did you get it?
    Perfect vape
    I have not heard of them before now and there could have been a mix up with the order. A gallon is a lot for a first time buy. I hope you didn't pay a ton, because you might look at getting some pg and vg to cut it if it is higher than 6mg.

I'd contact them first and explain what happened and see what they have to say.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    Where did you get it?

I have not heard of them before now and there could have been a mix up with the order. A gallon is a lot for a first time buy. I hope you didn't pay a ton, because you might look at getting some pg and vg to cut it if it is higher than 6mg.

Alright man thanks. I have sent them a few emails. I know I it was really stupid to buy so much my first order. Money just tight and I just wanted to save as much as I can and that prolly ended up wasting it all.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    Where did you get it?

I think the bottles are premixed though. Because it says 6mg/ml and when I was making my order I hit 3mf on accident and it said that one was out of stock. So if there mixing by the order wouldn't they all be in stock.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    I think the bottles are premixed though. Because it says 6mg/ml and when I was making my order I hit 3mf on accident and it said that one was out of stock. So if there mixing by the order wouldn't they all be in stock.
    Where did you get it?

I paid 53 for the gallon

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    You've got some chemistry lessons in your future now.

How many mls of 6mg do you vape a day, what wattage and ohms?
    How long do you think a gallon of 6mg base will last you?
    What flavors did you mix and which one is your favorite?

You'll need to sample each (some may need to sit a while for the flavors to mature), and see if there's a difference in your reaction. Often, small batches are recommended at first so you don't blow all your stash at once.

But, be sure to contact the vendor. They should keep records of what batches go out.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States

You'll need to sample each (some may need to sit a while for the flavors to mature), and see if there's a difference in your reaction. Often, small batches are recommended at first so you don't blow all your stash at once.

But, be sure to contact the vendor. They should keep records of what batches go out
    Alright man cool I've just been mixing a 120ml at a time. Like I said the first was before I shook it so there prolly trash. But I shook it really good and mixed up 120ml batch of strawberry and cream. How should I store the gallon jug

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States

But, be sure to contact the vendor. They should keep records of what batches go out.
    I vape at 95 watts. .2 to ,13 ohms and I go through like 6 bottles of 100ml juice a month.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Store the rest in the freezer. Break it out into smaller containers, mason jars will work. That way, you'll preserve your base and thaw out and use what you need. But, it almost sounds like you'll use all your nic within a year, so you may not have to worry.

Nicotine has a longer shelf life than most people think.

Last edited:

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    Store the rest in the freezer. Break it out into smaller containers, mason jars will work. That way, you'll preserve your base and thaw out and use what you need. But, it almost sounds like you use all your nic within a year, so you may not have to worry.

Nicotine has a longer shelf life than most people think.
    Yea that's why I bought it with such low nicotine content. For one I don't trust myself and figured I would avoid exactly what ended up happening anyway. Lol secondly I f figured I'd use it before it went bad one and I'd still save a ton of money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread