Nicotine base solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BA0701

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Yea, this is a place where you can discuss it. You might wanna make your own post though, because I don't believe many people will see if you just comment on my post. As you can tell from the original post I will not be too much help with something pertaining to mixing eliquid lol. I had a similar problem where I ordered 6mg/ml and either it was way to strong or I didn't shake up but I hit it and got sick for two day. Couldn't even vape. So I'm stuck back at buying eliquid instead of making my own, because I got lucky this time and they gave me a partially refund so I didn't loose much money, but I still lost like 30 bucks and now have a gallon of 0mg no nicotine vg. I mean if you'd be interested I could sale you this gallon I have I'm almost 100 percent sure all the nicotine was on the top of the gallon and I poured it all off cuz I tried some after I shook it up and it feels like your vapeing air no nicotine at all. Other than selling you mine I won't be much help at all lol, but if make a your own post under diy liquids im sure someone else can help. Everyone here is pretty awesome and for the short I've been it's be a great community with lots of people eager to help! :) Have a good day!

Thank you so much for the assist, greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Reactions: TARTARA

BA0701

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Yea, this is a place where you can discuss it. You might wanna make your own post though, because I don't believe many people will see if you just comment on my post. As you can tell from the original post I will not be too much help with something pertaining to mixing Eliquid lol. I had a similar problem where I ordered 6mg/ml and either it was way to strong or I didn't shake up but I hit it and got sick for two day. Couldn't even vape. So I'm stuck back at buying Eliquid instead of making my own, because I got lucky this time and they gave me a partially refund so I didn't loose much money, but I still lost like 30 bucks and now have a gallon of 0mg no nicotine vg. I mean if you'd be interested I could sale you this gallon I have I'm almost 100 percent sure all the nicotine was on the top of the gallon and I poured it all off cuz I tried some after I shook it up and it feels like your vapeing air no nicotine at all. Other than selling you mine I won't be much help at all lol, but if make a your own post under diy liquids im sure someone else can help. Everyone here is pretty awesome and for the short I've been it's be a great community with lots of people eager to help! :) Have a good day!
You know, having just read through your thread, I believe you and I have just suffered the same exact thing. I purchased a 120ml of 100mg NIC base from Central Vapors, along with 1 gallon of their plain VG, and mixed the two. If all of the calculators are correct, 113ml of 100mg NIC base would make 1 gallon of VG 3mg of nic. I figured 120ml would be a touch over 3mg (my preferred strength), but not so much so that it would cause me grief.

When I mixed the two together, giving it 1 week to steep, after some vigorous shaking, I found several issues. The first being it made my standard juice very dark, several shades darker than the usual light yellow I am used to. When I mixed this VG with my Capellas Vanilla Custard, it gave me the worst throat hit I have ever had, I was literally sucking on ice to try and cool things down. BUT, on top of that, it made me break out sweating profusely, and my resting heart rate was 90bpm. Everything I just described told me that I might have gotten 1 gallon of their NIC base, but after speaking with them, they said that was not possible, but they did send me an exchange order.

I got it yesterday, and tested the VG without the nic, and it was nice and smooth. As soon as I mixed the two again, and added my flavoring, the juice got really dark again, and the throat hit is still more than I have ever had before this point, but it was smoother than the first batch I got from them, by a long shot. After having burned through a couple of tanks worth, it has not made me sweat as it had previously, and my heart rate is much more normal. I am actually now looking for a new nic base and VG, one that might meet my needs in the smoothness department a lot better.

Just thought I would note in your thread that I just had an identical experience to the one you had.

I did wish to note, that Central Vapors has fantastic customer service, very friendly and helpful every time I spoke with them. Just seems that their nic base and VG may not meet my particular needs.

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2023
Probably @ShowMeTwice is right, probably wasn't mixed at all and nicotine was on top of the container... !? Probably it's better to shake it very well and let it away to mature, and after some time to break in down to in smaller bottles, and fill them half way, and fill the rest with ZERO Nic Base, let it again to meture, and then test it, it might need more break down and Zero Nic Base... !?

BA0701

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Probably @ShowMeTwice is right, probably wasn't mixed at all and nicotine was on top of the container... !? Probably it's better to shake it very well and let it away to mature, and after some time to break in down to in smaller bottles, and fill them half way, and fill the rest with ZERO Nic Base, let it again to meture, and then test it, it might need more break down and Zero Nic Base... !?

Thank you for that, I will give it some time, and see if it softens up any. Cheers my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread