Nicotine base solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
Wow. Nice to hear they are refunding your money.

Sorry, but I got a laugh out of the "They said for future reference those solutions are basically buy at your own risk cuz they can't really be for sure."

Huh??? They can't be sure of what they are selling to their customers???
Sounds like a company to avoid. :greengrin:
I know right. Imma attach a copy of the email. And you be the judge and see cuz that how I interpreted it. That they couldn't guarentee the contents. I mean there service and shipping and everything is excellent but that seems a little shady

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-201039.png
    Screenshot_20221207-201039.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 21

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them since I don't see anything in that reply saying they can't really be sure about what they sell. I'm reading it as them saying in a polite way that you not knowing you needed to shake up the container meant that (as I had mentioned previously) at this point there's no telling what the concentration is.

And I think it's a plus that instead of saying it was user error, they were still willing to refund you.

I'm not trying to be a white knight or fanboi, but I've gotten probably 8-10 shipments from them and not had a single problem. I never felt the 12 mg I ordered was either too weak or too strong. I have one 1000ml of 18 I got from them and it carries the extra kick I expected.

FWIW, I remember finding some very old vids about testing nic concentration at home. I'm pretty sure I found them in a search here, which led to posts containing links to youtube. There are a few things to get and a few months back they were available on amazon for around $30-40,

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
good posts @GeekyGeezer

I've never ordered from Perfect, so can't comment one way or the other.

But, user error from inexperience is certainly possible. I made many mistakes when I was starting out. I still do years later.

A refund is a good gesture from a company who cares about staying in business.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2022
United States
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them since I don't see anything in that reply saying they can't really be sure about what they sell. I'm reading it as them saying in a polite way that you not knowing you needed to shake up the container meant that (as I had mentioned previously) at this point there's no telling what the concentration is.

And I think it's a plus that instead of saying it was user error, they were still willing to refund you.

I'm not trying to be a white knight or fanboi, but I've gotten probably 8-10 shipments from them and not had a single problem. I never felt the 12 mg I ordered was either too weak or too strong. I have one 1000ml of 18 I got from them and it carries the extra kick I expected.

FWIW, I remember finding some very old vids about testing nic concentration at home. I'm pretty sure I found them in a search here, which led to posts containing links to youtube. There are a few things to get and a few months back they were available on amazon for around $30-40,
Yea u tried to make it clear that I wasn't downing them. I actually think I said they had great service fast shipping and everything, but I feel like they did admit they could've made mistake cuz as I stated I shook really really good after that first hit and it still give me a rush, but I'm not hating on them at all and I really appreciate that they gave me refund. Thanks for your input bud God bless

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    this is a good reminder to shake everything.i'll shake everything except,soda beer and milk.should i add anything or rethink the milk?
    I’m all of a sudden craving a milkshake :|

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    They said for future reference those solutions are basically buy at your own risk cuz they can't really be for sure.
    That's not what they said, it's more like that's how you interpreted what was said.

But aside from that, besides shaking up any bottle of eliq to mix it, let it come to room temperature. At the very least, DO NOT shake a bottle of eliq taken right out of the fridge and think it to be properly mixed.

Good luck with future endeavors. :)

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States
    YThat's not what they said, it's more like that's how you interpreted what was said.

But aside from that, besides shaking up any bottle of eliq to mix it, let it come to room temperature. At the very least, DO NOT shake a bottle of eliq taken right out of the fridge and think it to be properly mixed.

That's not what they said, it's more like that's how you interpreted what was said.

Yea, that's prolly not what they meant I guess, but some people agreed that's how they read it also, but maybe they were just being nice. I guess I should've done more research thanks for the advice man!

Reactions: TARTARA

BA0701

Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2014
    Knoxville, TN
    Sorry if I am in the wrong place, but I posted about this in Reddit, and was informed discussions about NIC base on Reddit will be banned. I was given a Discord link, but it keeps telling me that the link is expired, and I have literally had nothing but trouble ever trying to create a Discord account.

I recently made a purchase from a NIC base reseller, of some NIC base and some (what was supposed to be) standard 0 NIC VG. Well, long story short, I believe they accidentally sent me a full gallon of their 100mg NIC base, and now I believe they might be closed due to a severe winter storm in their area, as I cannot get in contact with them for the past 2 days.

Basically, I am just hoping that this is a place where we can discuss such things as NIC base resellers, else I am unsure how I can ever find somewhere to discuss such things.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Sorry if I am in the wrong place, but I posted about this in Reddit, and was informed discussions about NIC base on Reddit will be banned. I was given a Discord link, but it keeps telling me that the link is expired, and I have literally had nothing but trouble ever trying to create a Discord account.

I recently made a purchase from a NIC base reseller, of some NIC base and some (what was supposed to be) standard 0 NIC VG. Well, long story short, I believe they accidentally sent me a full gallon of their 100mg NIC base, and now I believe they might be closed due to a severe winter storm in their area, as I cannot get in contact with them for the past 2 days.

Basically, I am just hoping that this is a place where we can discuss such things as NIC base resellers, else I am unsure how I can ever find somewhere to discuss such things.

Yes, you can discuss nic base sellers on ECF. Just start a thread and off you go.

cambford91

ECF Veteran
    Nov 25, 2022
    United States

Yea, this is a place where you can discuss it. You might wanna make your own post though, because I don't believe many people will see if you just comment on my post. As you can tell from the original post I will not be too much help with something pertaining to mixing Eliquid lol. I had a similar problem where I ordered 6mg/ml and either it was way to strong or I didn't shake up but I hit it and got sick for two day. Couldn't even vape. So I'm stuck back at buying Eliquid instead of making my own, because I got lucky this time and they gave me a partially refund so I didn't loose much money, but I still lost like 30 bucks and now have a gallon of 0mg no nicotine vg. I mean if you'd be interested I could sale you this gallon I have I'm almost 100 percent sure all the nicotine was on the top of the gallon and I poured it all off cuz I tried some after I shook it up and it feels like your vapeing air no nicotine at all. Other than selling you mine I won't be much help at all lol, but if make a your own post under diy liquids im sure someone else can help. Everyone here is pretty awesome and for the short I've been it's be a great community with lots of people eager to help! :) Have a good day!

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2012
    San Antonio

I see people say things about Perfect Vape here in this forum, never in the other forum. I never understand it. I have been buying from Perfect Vape since 2016, never a problem, except one time when they sent me the wrong coils. They supplied a postage paid return shipping label and sent out the correct coils immediately, without waiting for the returned ones to arrive. I've bought their pre-mixed ready to vape, and their nic base. Again, no problems. Like you, not trying to be a fangurl, but we're all having more and more trouble getting the things we need for open systems, so I'm just sharing what knowledge I have.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread