Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20141205_142322.jpg

Got my liter of Inawera 36mg VG today. Creme dela Creme ! No burn, no pepper. The Shisha Pineapple tastes natural. This nic will be my #1 choice. I'm in vaping heaven. :)

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I signed up to the forums today just so I could ask some questions to people participating in this thread. You all seem to be acutely aware of the tastes that can come up while vaping.

I have been using unflavored 24mg/ml mix form MFS, which I cut to about 8mg/ml and vape unflavored. I'm not a fan of big throat hit or pepper taste. I like the thick sweet taste of VG. I have been beating my head against the wall trying to come up with a consistent build that produces the flavor I am after. I've only been at this a couple a months so I know I don't know a lot.

Sometimes a build will taste just how I like. But usually within an hour or less it becomes harsher. The worst thing for is the nose hit - that stinging almost chemical feel when exhaling through the nose. I don't have the slightest idea why it is there sometimes and other times not. I thought for a long time my builds were bad, but when I tried vaping a no nic blend, the taste was perfect and it lasted - it was just not very satisfying. So it must be the nic, right? But why is it so inconsistent?

Anyway, I found this thread last night and I think I'll have to try some cleaner nic. VT? Other suggestions? Please let me know if there is anything you think I'm missing or don't understand.

Thanks

Sure seems more like a wicking/coil issue you have there. If the nic was bad, you wouldn't get those good hits??

squag

Dec 5, 2014
    CA, USA
    Sure seems more like a wicking/coil issue you have there. If the nic was bad, you wouldn't get those good hits??

That was my thought as well. Believe me, I've spent days and days rewicking and rebuilding. The greatest advance I made was the realization that airflow had a great deal to do with the taste. Getting the coil as close as possible ( without being too close) to the airhole helps greatly. But still the badness appears. Only after running no nic juice on a build that was giving some badness, and finding that the no nic juice tasted great and continued to taste great did I realize it has to be the nic. Or at least the nic has something to do with it.

There have also been plenty of times I've opened up my attys after getting a bad taste, to find fully saturated wicks. Upon taking out the cotton there is not even the slightest discoloration. As an experiment I recently vaped my unflavored no nic juice down to a dry wick and I did not pick up the bad taste I get with the nic juice. All this leads me to believe this is not a wicking or coil issue.

Another interesting bit. The taste seems to be better if I have some coffee. Are my tastebuds all messed up or is the coffee masking something that is bad? I don't know. The coffee does not absolutely solve the issue, just makes it a bit better.

I was hoping someone here could relate, but perhaps I am just crazy after all.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Nice. I was looking at the site. Do you know the difference between the nic base with VG and the base that's marked PRO?
    I had received the nic from Inawerashop. During the 20% off sale. But, according to Inawerashop they still have the same nic manufacturer. The only difference I see is that there is no water listed in the ingredients. I notice the Pro has different humectant ratios. The nic I have. You can get it here. http://www.inawera.com/

Redbellie

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2014
    Cottonwood, AZ
    View attachment 394392

Got my liter of Inawera 36mg VG today. Creme dela Creme ! No burn, no pepper. The Shisha Pineapple tastes natural. This nic will be my #1 choice. I'm in vaping heaven. :)

Jimi D..could you please post the link to the Inawera site....and how long is wait time from order to home?
    Thanks!

Redbellie

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2014
    Cottonwood, AZ
    I had received the nic from Inawerashop. During the 20% off sale. But, according to Inawerashop they still have the same nic manufacturer. The only difference I see is that there is no water listed in the ingredients. I notice the Pro has different humectant ratios. The nic I have. You can get it here. www.inawera.com

Hahaha..oh well...I just ask you to post the link to the Inawera site and I see here that you have already done so....thanks!
    I came up with two of them...just wanted to be sure which one you use!

Thanks!!

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2013
    City of Destiny, Wa
    I had received the nic from Inawerashop. During the 20% off sale. But, according to Inawerashop they still have the same nic manufacturer. The only difference I see is that there is no water listed in the ingredients. I notice the Pro has different humectant ratios. The nic I have. You can get it here. www.inawera.com

Jimi....I must not speak Inawera......where is the nic base's on the site my man.....you get me hooked on VT nic and then switch up on us...doh...I'm in if JimiD is down wit it...:D

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Hahaha..oh well...I just ask you to post the link to the Inawera site and I see here that you have already done so....thanks!
    I came up with two of them...just wanted to be sure which one you use!

Thanks!!
    I had bought the Biobaza VG base at 36 mg. I'm able to make juice for my entire family this way.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread