nicotine free e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost147

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Waco TX
Ok so im looking for some nicotine free e-liquid. or more rightly, someone who sells it. i did a search of the forums and came up with a diy nicotine extract method, and afew things that wern't what i was after so i figured i'd just make a post and ask where i can get the stuff with no nicotine. a nice variety of flavors if possible. thanks.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Last edited:

hollyp

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
California
Try tastyvapor.us . Their doublers are 0 nic juice for $12 for 4 oz. A lot cheaper than $15 for 30 ml. You pick your flavors and Geoff will mix up to 3 flavors per bottle for the same price. I ordered some Thursday night. It was shipped on Fri and I got it USPS today sat. I told him I was looking for strong flavors and WOW my butterscotch tastes like I have a piece of candy in my mouth. I am very happy.

viny1

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Dayton, TX
Also, check out the DIY liquids threads here at ECF

PG (USP grade) is cheap (I paid $9 for a pint/473mL at Walgreens last night)
VG is also available for just a couple dollars at Walmart or Walgreens. (USP/food grade)

Follow the DIY threads for using these with LorAnn/Capella flavorings to make very
tasty zero nic juices for pennies per mL, if you are not looking for tobacco flavors only.
Most (any)berry, almond, butterscotch, coffees, coconut, caramels, are easy an flavorful.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
eh diy liquids looks like a bit more than i wanna try just yet.

those doublers... you can vape them without adding anything? drip them right on the atty and they will work? if so i may just order some next week. darn waiting on paychecks or i'd get some asap. i like some of the flavors there.

Yep, just drip and vape. :)

Ghost147

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Waco TX
Dose Mr Tasty here and tastyvapor.us have a forum here on the website? i didn't see one but then there are so many that i could miss it easy enough. If not then I just want to say thanks for the eliquid. the bananna cream tastes just like bananna pudding. it's really good. shipped quick too. I'll be glad to write a reccomendation if i can just find where :/

ddy611

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Chicago, IL USA
mist-stix with coupon code ECF is only $9 for 30ml bottle. i only buy my liquids there and shipping is fast. $2.95 1st class or $5.95 priority mail. try there redbull, RY4 and cappuccino. i cant handle higher nic level, so what i do is buy 11mg and 0mg and mix them up. i find this a perfect nic level for me. this is my everyday combo: 1/4 11mg RY4, 1/4 0mg cappuccino, 1/4 0mg chocolate, 1/4 11mg coffee. i call it my frappuccino mix.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Ok so im looking for some nicotine free e-liquid. or more rightly, someone who sells it. i did a search of the forums and came up with a diy nicotine extract method, and afew things that wern't what i was after so i figured i'd just make a post and ask where i can get the stuff with no nicotine. a nice variety of flavors if possible. thanks.

belowzeroliquids.com. all he sells is zero nic liquid in lots of flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread