The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Anyone heard of and/or used "Nicotine Pouches"

Video Review

Well decided to try the Nicotine Pouches, WTH it is only money :facepalm:
The DW thought she might be interested, so that is a win if it helps her quit the cigs. (she is not interested in vaping)
Ordered 6 tins, to give them a try (everything but wintergreen)
2017-11-21 Checkout – On-Nicotine.png

When I signed up to the news letter it showed why I paid sales tax, they are in Florida.

info@on-nicotine.com
3251 Commerce Parkway
Miramar, Fl 33025

I'll post my thoughts once I get them. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
WoW :shock: These things pack a punch. I tried the Berry, which was the only one I got in 4mg, after 5 minutes I had to take it out, Too much nicotine at once for me. Tried it several times, and can only leave it in for about 5 minutes. Really wish I had not gotten all 8mg in the other flavors :facepalm:

Edit: Just tried the Original in 8mg :eek: Not even 5 minutes and head buzzing, these are WAY to strong for me. I may try some of the weaker ones, but I can't use the 4mg or the 8mg. :(

If ANYONE (continental US Only) is wanting to try these, PM me your address and I'll put some pouches in an envelope and mail them to you FREE of charge. That way you can try them BEFORE you spend the money like I did and get something you can't use.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's kind of sounding awesomely delicious and wonderful for evenings when the husband and I are sitting around and he's smoking.... but, I'm not sure a chew habit with denture implants would be pleasing to my dentists and if I love them, I don't want to find out, in case I love them or something.... Thanks for the review, though.

A nic buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Anna

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I am only vaping 6mg, so these are way stronger than I need, just was not thinking when I ordered them. Only tried the flavorless 8mg and the berry 4mg, but neither has a lot of flavor to me. I guess if the berry was 1mg or 2mg and I could leave it in it would be ok. If you want to try them, pick which flavors you want from my list above and PM my your address and I'll put some samples in the mail box tomorrow.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's kind of sounding awesomely delicious and wonderful for evenings when the husband and I are sitting around and he's smoking.... but, I'm not sure a chew habit with denture implants would be pleasing to my dentists and if I love them, I don't want to find out, in case I love them or something.... Thanks for the review, though.

A nic buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Anna
They have no tobacco in them, it is a pouch like Snus, but it is just nicotine salt crystals.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's a great idea, and I'll encourage him to try one, but we'll see.... LOL, he views any nic product as deeply suspicious these days, I think he's really discovered his love for smoking since I've quit and he doesn't have to worry about me, or something. At least he gave up on the rollies and got tubes, but really, his cough remains worrying.

I guess I get to enjoy watching what HE did the last 18 months of my smoking, I did not sound or look at all GOOD.

Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
They have no tobacco in them, it is a pouch like Snus, but it is just nicotine salt crystals.

Very interesting. I love snus, but I can only use 2-4 mg mini pouches--at best. Are you a snus user, also? Can you compare the two? I like the WTA aspect of Swedish snus--I never needed a lot of nic, it always makes me sick. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Very interesting. I love snus, but I can only use 1 mg mini pouches--at best. Are you a snus user, also? Can you compare the two? I like the WTA aspect of Swedish snus--I never needed a lot of nic, it always makes me sick. :facepalm:
I am just starting my Snus journey. :) I picked up a tin of Camel last week, really sweet, but not too bad. A kind person here on ECF sent me some pouches of General mint & raspberry snus to try, going to try it tomorrow. I have no place anywhere close to purchase Swedish Snus, so to get it I would have to pay the outrageous shipping to order it, and not knowing what I like, that makes it hard to swallow. In my search for Snus, I ran across these pouches, but my big mistake was ordering the 8mg, WAY too strong for me. I guess I just need to bite the bullet and order an assortment of different Swedish Snus to try to figure out what I might like. Just hate going through that again like I did with ejuice, pitched a lot that was unvapeable to me.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
These things look pretty slick. I enjoyed snus- but got the hiccups almost every time I used them. Never did figure out why. It bugged me enough that I stopped them & found vaping. Wonder if these would be different.
I'm no Doctor, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but that sounds like too much nic to me. JMHO :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I am just starting my Snus journey. :)

You may want to talk to our snus experts next door--they know exactly what to get and where. That said, I'm surprised you can't get snus in Florida. Here in CA, Swedish snus is sold even at gas stations and at tobacco shops. Unfortunately, they have a very limited selection--mostly regular size portions, General snus--too much for me. But snus is very forgiving--pouches can be divided in smaller portions and rewrapped (teabags are great for that).

I have tried almost every kind of snus in my previous life in Sweden; my favorite is the General Mini Mint white pouches. No nasty wet tobacco taste, only very mild mint/tobacco flavor.

I don't care for American snus--it's too sweet and I don't trust their purification process. I don't think it's as good as the Swedish one. But Camel is an acceptable way to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread