Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Ok so I have been buying nic in liter bottles and storing them into 125 ml bottles and keeping them in my freezer. One of these bottles last me about 6 months.

I was at the thrift store and saw some glass amber bottles and stupid me thought they were 125 ml but when I got home I saw they were 250 ml. I had bought 8 of them but got them at a good price of 50 cents each!

My question is if I store my nic in this a bottle will last me a year! Will that be ok in a dark cupboard? The rest will be in the freezer as I only take out what I need.

Thanks!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Ok so I have been buying nic in liter bottles and storing them into 125 ml bottles and keeping them in my freezer. One of these bottles last me about 6 months.

I was at the thrift store and saw some glass amber bottles and stupid me thought they were 125 ml but when I got home I saw they were 250 ml. I had bought 8 of them but got them at a good price of 50 cents each!

My question is if I store my nic in this a bottle will last me a year! Will that be ok in a dark cupboard? The rest will be in the freezer as I only take out what I need.

Thanks!

OMG , fifty cents each , that is mind boggling . I have been looking for big amber glass bottles to store PG and VG in but they are costly.

Don't know how to store a gallon each of PG and VG , you need dozens of small bottles lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread