NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POTENTCITY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
NYC
WOW!!! I place a huge first order from them and now I am excited to get it. I was gone from ECF over four years and this is one of the 3 juice vendors I order from. SO, Gold and Hunter and a few others is what I will be on for awhile (mini jugs). Its good to hear that they are clear too.

Really? That's great news, since I just received a pretty big order of NLV...went a little crazy with the Father's Day sale at pvliquids![emoji12]

Got the following in 30ml:
Bounty Hunter
Butterscotch
Harbor Nite
Tapulles

And these in 10ml:
BluBerry Beach
NLV Gold
Tropikeyta
Renegade
Fruit3
Red Apple
Line Rider
Twilite
Vanilla Strait
Capparillo
NLV Waffles
NLV4ya

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

so what are ya thoughts?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I haven't given Gold and Bounty Hunter the proper vape time to really form an opinion on them yet. Unfortunately, I got both of them in 12mg, and due to this I can't get past the psychological bias I may be formulating in my mind towards them-- that's my mistake. I'm probably over thinking this a bit... FORMULATING??? PSYCHOLOGICAL BIAS???? I may be full of $%#@.

I also purchased a bottle of Renegade @ 18mg, and I'm having a hard time putting it down. I like it, a lot actually.

I'll revisit Gold and BH later.

Skeebo

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!! I'm back on the road again and all I took with me is the NLV Gold. Tried in in a couple of different tanks and I think this could easily be my new all day vape. I get different tones in the different tanks so still trying to get a handle on these new tanks and mods. I do have BH waiting at home and ready to try that next. To me.......NLV Gold is very similar to what everybody sees in BH. A golden graham type of tobacco taste to me. I like this very much. So who has both and can tell me what they notice as different between the two??

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Glad you made it home safely, and very happy your experience with NLV is good, Yepster. I taste a nuttiness in Gold that I do not in BH.....but I love them both....and I love Harbor Nite....tobacco with chocolate. In fact, of the 16 flavors I have ordered....not a bad one in the bunch so far. Still have more to try. I am sure someone will chime in with their thoughts on Gold vs Bounty Hunter, I am not good with describing flavor....but I do know the vapor amount is clouds and clouds....hides my wrinkles very well. :)

Safe travels and keep letting us know your experience with NLV. Getting the word out will make sure NLV business keeps deservedly booming. :thumbs:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!! I'm back on the road again and all I took with me is the NLV Gold. Tried in in a couple of different tanks and I think this could easily be my new all day vape. I get different tones in the different tanks so still trying to get a handle on these new tanks and mods. I do have BH waiting at home and ready to try that next. To me.......NLV Gold is very similar to what everybody sees in BH. A golden graham type of tobacco taste to me. I like this very much. So who has both and can tell me what they notice as different between the two??

GOLD, for me, is more Golden Graham with light honey/maple-ish tones, while Bounty Hunter is "spicier" with a heady vanilla and a rice krispie type of tobacco. There is a definite difference ;) But both as exceptional, just for different reasons.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Yep Yep YePsTeR!!! Welcome to "Team Gold". :D

I'm also not a great flavor depicter, and have given up really attempting the descriptive flavor of either one. NLV GOLD (my Beloved) is sort of an all round BREAKFAST vape to me. It feels like it includes a not too sweet cereal, a mapley syrupy component, and some delish form of a pancake/waffle/french toast - all sitting on top of a wonderful tobacco base. Bounty Hunter... certainly some vanilla, but much more complex! It is THE top notch vape (NLV's flagship vliquid) and should be in every vaper's arsenal!

It will be interesting to hear your take on both. :)

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
After searching for almost 4 years for the perfect eliquid, I have found my go to vendor. NiteLiteVapor....the customer service, and the juice--both awesome. I do not do reviews per se because I find that what I taste in a juice is not necessarily what others taste...and I do not get little nuances, different inhale/exhale experiences, or hints of this and that. I judge solely on the whole taste experience. These are all clear, and very clean tasting, with clouds of vapor and lots of flavor. And the shipping is free!

On my first order, they threw in a whole 30ml freebie, on my 2nd, they threw in 2 free samplers. So, not only is the juice great, but the vendor is generous, and smart, knowing that we will be sucked back in after discovering how good their juice is. I love all I have tried, with the NLV Gold being my favorite so far.

If any of you are still searching, I would strongly suggest you try this vendor....my search is over.:)

I'm right there with you. I have a list of EVERY e-liquid, and vendor I've ever tried. 18 vendors, and almost 100 liquids....and guess what....NiteLiteVapor is at the TOP of the list, #1 spot....with NO vendor even CLOSE.

Their e-liquids are amazing, they never change, you never get a "bad batch"...the price is ALWAYS fantastic, I enjoy almost EVERY....SINGLE....LIQUID of theirs. Only vendor I can say that for.

NiteLiteVapor has gotten more close to 15 orders from me in the past 13+ months......other vendors are lucky if I even order from them a second time. In fact, out of 18 vendors, only maybe 4 or so I've re-ordered from.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I'm right there with you. I have a list of EVERY e-liquid, and vendor I've ever tried. 18 vendors, and almost 100 liquids....and guess what....NiteLiteVapor is at the TOP of the list, #1 spot....with NO vendor even CLOSE.

Their e-liquids are amazing, they never change, you never get a "bad batch"...the price is ALWAYS fantastic, I enjoy almost EVERY....SINGLE....LIQUID of theirs. Only vendor I can say that for.

NiteLiteVapor has gotten more close to 15 orders from me in the past 13+ months......other vendors are lucky if I even order from them a second time. In fact, out of 18 vendors, only maybe 4 or so I've re-ordered from.

Well put, Supermarket. :thumbs: This is exactly my experience with NLV....no bad ones in the 9 flavors I have tried. And that Butterscotch has such a great flavor, especially if added to Gold.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Well put, Supermarket. :thumbs: This is exactly my experience with NLV....no bad ones in the 9 flavors I have tried. And that Butterscotch has such a great flavor, especially if added to Gold.

Count me in (duh)! And group hug, kiddos. We definitely have good taste!

Oh! And Glam, Happy beLATEd Birthday honey!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Excellent! Capparillo is a lovely coffee vape with just a hint of some sort of Irish Creme attached. Vanilla Straight is unique to vanillas, as it's composed of MANY different vanilla flavors. It's also a fantastic mixer. Butterscotch? Who wouldn't like a butterscotch!

Ya did very well. I don't know if you like or do tobaccos with flavor, but if so, I would HIGHLY recommend NLV Gold, Bounty Hunter, and NLV4ya (also Twilite and Renegade).

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Excellent! Capparillo is a lovely coffee vape with just a hint of some sort of Irish Creme attached. Vanilla Straight is unique to vanillas, as it's composed of MANY different vanilla flavors. It's also a fantastic mixer. Butterscotch? Who wouldn't like a butterscotch!

Ya did very well. I don't know if you like or do tobaccos with flavor, but if so, I would HIGHLY recommend NLV Gold, Bounty Hunter, and NLV4ya (also Twilite and Renegade).

I must confess that I have been very wary of Tobacco flavors. I don't want to taste that ashtray or licking the inside of a garbage can taste. I may have to give in and try some though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread