Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That's understandable, truly, but tobacco flavored vliquid does not taste like "ashtray or licking the inside of a garbage can" at all. In some ways, it's a true misnomer. Most find a tobacco liquid to resemble (somewhat) the aroma of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, unlit, of course. With the addition of flavors, the tobacco often drifts sweetly into the background and ends up adding a richness and a depth of flavor.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
That's understandable, truly, but tobacco flavored vliquid does not taste like "ashtray or licking the inside of a garbage can" at all. In some ways, it's a true misnomer. Most find a tobacco liquid to resemble (somewhat) the aroma of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, unlit, of course. With the addition of flavors, the tobacco often drifts sweetly into the background and ends up adding a richness and a depth of flavor.
Guess I definitely need to give them a try

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm impressed that you all love this vendor's juice. Does this mean that I have found a thread where I can trust that when I order there won't be green grass bitterness, soapy flavor, no flavor, alcohol undertones, or artificial sweeteners that ruin the taste? Is it really that good?

I've spent lots of time at the local B&M sampling from their juice bar. Almost all the flavors have this undertaste that ruins every flavor they create and some from several different outside vendors. There's maybe half a dozen out of 60 or so samples that I would even buy, much less find a daily vape.

OK, I'll bite and go have a look!

Last edited:

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Can I just say....OMG!!?!?!? I got my juice yesterday. The butterscotch is absolutely amazing. Can't put it down. The vanilla strait is my absolute fav. I haven't tried caparillo yet but I'm betting it is more of the same experience. I have found a lovely place to spend some money. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yeah and Yippee, Bionic! Welcome to the world of NLV!

I'm impressed that you all love this vendor's juice. Does this mean that I have found a thread where I can trust that when I order there won't be green grass bitterness, soapy flavor, no flavor, alcohol undertones, or artificial sweeteners that ruin the taste? Is it really that good?

I've spent lots of time at the local B&M sampling from their juice bar. Almost all the flavors have this undertaste that ruins ever flavor they create and some from several different outside vendors. There's maybe half a dozen out of 60 or so samples that would even buy, much less find a daily vape.

OK, I'll bite and go have a look!

Does this mean that I have found a thread where I can trust that when I order there won't be

green grass bitterness - Nope, no green grass bitterness.

soapy flavor - nope no soap

no flavor - mega flavor!

alcohol undertones - absolutely no alcohol undertones

or artificial sweeteners that ruin the taste - NLV never adds any sweeteners

Is it really that good? - YEPPERS!

Have fun shoppin'! :D

Glam, thanks for the link to the main thread. For anyone who missed it, it's http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nitelitevapor-liquids-they-pvliquids-com.html

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I have been looking forever for a vendor that does not have any of those icky, yucky, nasty, crummy, bad tasting, puke inducing, undertones....so I hear ya, Dave. As Kat said, NLV does not have them, but the deciding factor for me is the clarity of the liquid....no goofy coloring additives, or dark juice. And mounds of vapor....did I mention that?

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Can I just say....OMG!!?!?!? I got my juice yesterday. The butterscotch is absolutely amazing. Can't put it down. The vanilla strait is my absolute fav. I haven't tried caparillo yet but I'm betting it is more of the same experience. I have found a lovely place to spend some money. :)

:banana::banana::banana: And another one sees the light. :laugh:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

Capparillo is astonishing! The description is dead on -- it is what it is, but it doesn't tell you how creamy-coffee delish it is :D

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Capparillo is astonishing! The description is dead on -- it is what it is, but it doesn't tell you how creamy-coffee delish it is :D

I am really hoping so! I can't drink coffee anymore. One morning I woke up and had some....it is now like taking speed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread