Nitro vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclebob7

Feb 16, 2015
Slovenia
Thanks you :)
Awesome then, I have a bit of a problem with e-liquids because I'm from Europe and US based companies have some serious shipping charges for international shipping.
Otherwise I was ordering from Vapejoose, but shipping for 86$ cart came to 56$, it is a bit too much for me :) Nitrovapes is alot cheaper with the shipping :)
Thank you for your answers and also for nice welcome, I will do an introduction thread soon, I just need to order new e-liquid fast as I'm running out :)

drgonzo3705

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Canton, OH
Thanks you :)
Awesome then, I have a bit of a problem with e-liquids because I'm from Europe and US based companies have some serious shipping charges for international shipping.
Otherwise I was ordering from Vapejoose, but shipping for 86$ cart came to 56$, it is a bit too much for me :) Nitrovapes is alot cheaper with the shipping :)
Thank you for your answers and also for nice welcome, I will do an introduction thread soon, I just need to order new e-liquid fast as I'm running out :)

Did you end up placing an order? I held off on placing an order for now, still hoping for more feedback first. Found a woman on Facebook that really enjoyed their stuff but figured I'd try and keep this thread alive and get thoughts from another person.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Unclebob7

Feb 16, 2015
Slovenia
Did you end up placing an order? I held off on placing an order for now, still hoping for more feedback first. Found a woman on Facebook that really enjoyed their stuff but figured I'd try and keep this thread alive and get thoughts from another person.

I wrote to them because they need to manually enter my order, now its third day without response.... I wrote two emails, hopefully they eill answer today... :(

drgonzo3705

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Canton, OH
I wrote to them because they need to manually enter my order, now its third day without response.... I wrote two emails, hopefully they eill answer today... :(

That's not good, the woman I referenced from Facebook had talked about their good customer service too...she also said she had called though which I'd imagine isn't really an option for you. Hopefully they get back to you today. I'm still holding out hope they are a good juice supplier....

Unclebob7

Feb 16, 2015
Slovenia
That's not good, the woman I referenced from Facebook had talked about their good customer service too...she also said she had called though which I'd imagine isn't really an option for you. Hopefully they get back to you today. I'm still holding out hope they are a good juice supplier....

Yea saw the post, so I really dont get it..... Maybe they are preparing the order and will let me know when its all ready to go, but they could at least answer my e mail..... Hopefully they will contact me soon as I am running really low on e-juice :D

Wissel Joe

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Medina, Ohio
I dont know how they ship USPS but all my other packages are left in my mail box except the one from Nitro Vapes postman says they tried to deliver twice and left a notice, i filled out the form and told USPS to leave the package in the box or at my door, I dont know what option NitroVapes is using just send it normal service. I dont have time to be messing with the post office.

drgonzo3705

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Canton, OH
I dont know how they ship USPS but all my other packages are left in my mail box except the one from Nitro Vapes postman says they tried to deliver twice and left a notice, i filled out the form and told USPS to leave the package in the box or at my door, I dont know what option NitroVapes is using just send it normal service. I dont have time to be messing with the post office.

So did you receive your order? Any thoughts? Just saw another positive review for them on Reddit this morning so I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger....figure if I get the 15 pack sampler and I at least like 5 of the flavors and one is or is close to an ADV it's worth it.....

Wissel Joe

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Medina, Ohio
I got my Nitro Vapes order today, Its not bad right out of the box. I got 50ml caramel tobacco its a 50vg/50pg mix it has a decent throat hit a little to much for me because i usually vape a max VG not 50/50. its alot better than most other juices i have tried. I will order more from them. I also got a 10ml caramel that i mixed in to make it a bit more sweet for me.

drgonzo3705

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Canton, OH
I got my Nitro Vapes order today, Its not bad right out of the box. I got 50ml caramel tobacco its a 50vg/50pg mix it has a decent throat hit a little to much for me because i usually vape a max VG not 50/50. its alot better than most other juices i have tried. I will order more from them. I also got a 10ml caramel that i mixed in to make it a bit more sweet for me.

Thanks for the update! Would you compare it to or put it on par with other budget juices likes VW or ITC?

Hi guys
Have any of you tried nitro vapes?
They got loads of flavours at really decent prices, I'm planning on ordering them, I'm just a bit sceptical about the flavour considering the price
Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys :)
Yes,I have been using Crisp Tobacco as my ADV for several mos. About ready to order more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread