No juice feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

h4ilthethief

Verified Member
May 11, 2012
South Florida
Ok so I bought my first tank yesterday at a vapemeet and it was awesome. They showed me how to fill it and so we filled it with a 100% VG liquid and everything was running fine. So I woke up this morning and took it off, rinsed the tank (not the carto), popped it back on and filled it with the quick fill tip (this time a 60/40), put a couple drops on the top of the carto and did some dry pulls. Im getting a small air bubble that will just sit on the hole and not float up to the top. any suggestions?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
That's happened many times in my tanks. I've used all sorts of mixes ranging from 90/10 PG/VG to 100% VG. I'll see the bubble in the hole and it will appear to sit there for many "hits". Then I'll look and it's gone. I think what happens is the bubble indeed does come out but you don't see it unless you are vaping in front of a mirror watching for it to move. It (the bubble) sort of dissolves or breaks up on the way to the top of the fluid level and you don't see it on the surface. I'm guessing you will have more of a chance of seeing the bubble with a thicker juice.
That's been my experience...hope it helps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread