No problems at airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Can report that have completed my trip to Miami with my little micro and had no problems whatsoever with airport security both at Heathrow and Miami. Just put it in a little purse in my handbag and did not get searched :) and they are really strict in Miami, have got one of the new machines that can see through your clothes and everything 8-o Also my new pen style has arrived from Simon, and it is so much better than the micro, much more vapor and easier to drag. I love it so much I think I will take it to Texas on Sunday!!!

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Was wondering if it would get through airport security. But I couldn't imagine that a 30 ml bottle of e-liquid would fare as well.

Nope. I'm cheeky but I don't have the cojones to try that one on. Let's face it, you could kill 5 people with a 30ml bottle.

I can see it now:

Nico-terrorism - the new scourge of the skies!

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Nope. I'm cheeky but I don't have the cojones to try that one on. Let's face it, you could k-ll 5 people with a 30ml bottle.

I can see it now:

Nico-terr-rism - the new scourge of the skies!

u could k-ll an a-rplane full with an e cig shaped device filled with the right ingredients.. its a good job the whole thing aint real else there would be a-rplanes falling out of the sky on a regular basis and none of us would dare get on one..

trog

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
u could k-ll an a-rplane full with an e cig shaped device filled with the right ingredients.. its a good job the whole thing aint real else there would be a-rplanes falling out of the sky on a regular basis and none of us would dare get on one..

trog
There are home made fire arms that are a metal tube with a single bullet packed in them,im sure an e-cig through security at the airport good "draw" attention lol

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Spider, the machine they have is like a virtual strip search machine, the operator can see your body beneath your clothes, I agree a bit pervy ;) Just between us all, did try it in the galley only to show another two crew members how it works!! needless to say they both wanted one and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread! As for getting liquid through, it depends how it reacts with the litmus paper they test your liquids with. It would also have to be in a branded bottle, so probably unlikely.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Spider, the machine they have is like a virtual strip search machine, the operator can see your body beneath your clothes, I agree a bit pervy ;) Just between us all, did try it in the galley only to show another two crew members how it works!! needless to say they both wanted one and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread! As for getting liquid through, it depends how it reacts with the litmus paper they test your liquids with. It would also have to be in a branded bottle, so probably unlikely.
Its not worth the hassle with liquid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread