Noob here, a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jijiflats

Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,

I've started vaping 3 days ago. I bought an alien smok 220W.

I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at the following questions :
-is it normal that my device makes a gurgling sound while vaping ?
-is it normal that every time I vape there are condensation drops inside the tip ?
-is it normal that every day I notice small amounts of liquid seaping through the air vents ? (I've set the air vents wide open).

I have not yet changed any default settings of my device. vaping at circa 40-60 W.

Thank you !

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
one trick for the condensation, i have the alien 220 baby beast kit myself, is to keep inhaling for a little bit after you've released the button. this works with most tanks. the gurgling is like the others have told you, too much juice on the coil, you can (with paper towel wrapped around the base) blow in through the driptip to help get rid of the excess, or you can run a q-tip down through the driptip as well to help absorb some of the excess, it will help a little.

Reactions: jijiflats

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all,
I've started vaping 3 days ago. I bought an alien smok 220W.
I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look at the following questions :
-is it normal that my device makes a gurgling sound while vaping ?
-is it normal that every time I vape there are condensation drops inside the tip ?
-is it normal that every day I notice small amounts of liquid seaping through the air vents ? (I've set the air vents wide open).
I have not yet changed any default settings of my device. Vaping at circa 40-60 W.
Thank you !
Welcome and glad you joined. Hang in there, some tanks can be tricky.
Might like to read:
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread