• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matix04

Nov 21, 2012
Toronto
Welcome Matix04!
I'm west coast, so I'm no help, but just wanted to welcome you and let you know it's a really friendly place to ask questions and get tons of advice and help. There are plenty of Toronto-area folks though that will be able to help with your first question :)

Thank you so much yeah I have been reading around here for awhile before I joined and started posting it is the first place on the Internet that I have seen such a supportive group like what we have here its really a breath of fresh air lol I like what I just did there lol but I know with a help line like this and the nastiness cigs leave in my mouth I will be here for awhile!!!!

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Lol I just noticed the sub-cat. I just missed one I see anyone know when the next one will be?

Welcome to the forum.

There is one meet in Richmond Hill that has more people attend since it's been going on forever - that's generally near the middle of the month on a Tuesday night. The one that's actually in Toronto just started and is around the first week of the month on a Saturday night. I don't think a date for the next 2 has been set.

Here is the information, including the usual location for the last 2, they are actually in the Happy Vaper sub-forum, because as a vendor their posts were deleted in the meet up sub-forum. I assume someone will probably post them in the meet up forum a week or two ahead of time though.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/happyvaper/344584-greater-toronto-area-get-together-34-a.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ppy-vaper-downtown-toronto-vape-meet-2-a.html

Last edited:

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
I have been reading around here for awhile before I joined and started posting it is the first place on the Internet that I have seen such a supportive group like what we have here its really a breath of fresh air!!!!

This is by far the friendliest and most supportive forum I visit. Way nicer than cruisecritic, where it seems like almost every thread has at least one bitter, angry "expert" on the cruise industry flaming for something.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
This is by far the friendliest and most supportive forum I visit. Way nicer than cruisecritic, where it seems like almost every thread has at least one bitter, angry "expert" on the cruise industry flaming for something.

If you are ever getting nostalgic I will do my best to be mean

RAWR.. and grrr!! grumble grumble *mumbles under breath * I am right you are wrong..umm.. sumptin sumptin.. TAKE THAT!!!

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
So I am reading about all these meets and to be honest I don't know about them but I know if I atteneded one I could gain a lot of knowledge I am in Toronto and just was wondering when and where these are

Welcome to the ECF - Unimatrix 01. 7 of 9 aka tygertyger will be your guide.

vape meets....hmmmmh.... your best source of knowledge is here on the ECF. Yes we are the salt of the earth but please remember we are mostly mere humans. Small vape meets are great for knowledge building but large ones are mostly social gatherings.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Yeah I figured I just really want a tour guide lol

Oh, I love helping where I can! I'm still pretty new myself, but so excited and enthusiastic.... I'm learning so fast my head is spinning and I've literally been having dreams every night about vaping, DIY (mixing your own juice), mods, etc etc.... I've yet to make my own wick or coil, but I dream it every night lately!

I guess it's that I finally found something that helped me leave cigarettes where they belong.... in the dust in the ashtray. And that without any serious issues or trouble. I never imagined anything could make quitting so easy, and now that I've found it I wanna convert the world. I just wanna run up to people on the street who are smoking and show them my PV and talk their ears off.... but so far I've managed to refrain to firehosing friends and neighbors with information.

So in short....

Hi! I'm tyger and I'll be your tour guide! Please feel free to ask any and all questions you have, and keep your hands and arms inside the tour bus at all times, as we'll be travelling at light speed and covering lots of ground! ;)

hehehehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread