Noob question about Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattia

Jan 23, 2020
Hi all

I just joined the vaping community to stop smoking. So far from 1PAD to none and it's been three weeks today.

I started with a Bo Pod, but the cost was too much so I switched for an aegis boost. So here is my stupid question, sorry. When I refill, do I need to mix the juice with anything? Or I just pop it in and I am good to go? Right now I am using the Niiu salt Nic because they are similar to the bo tastes that I liked.

Like this one for instance.

Butterscotch Tobacco E-Liquid 10ml Salts by Niiu

thanks and apologies again for the stupid question.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi all

I just joined the vaping community to stop smoking. So far from 1PAD to none and it's been three weeks today.

I started with a Bo Pod, but the cost was too much so I switched for an aegis boost. So here is my stupid question, sorry. When I refill, do I need to mix the juice with anything? Or I just pop it in and I am good to go? Right now I am using the Niiu salt Nic because they are similar to the bo tastes that I liked.

Like this one for instance.

Butterscotch Tobacco E-Liquid 10ml Salts by Niiu

thanks and apologies again for the stupid question.
Hi and welcome the ECF.
The only stupid questions are those NOT asked. :thumbs:

Through the link; that juice is RTV- Ready to Vape. Open, fill your pod and vape.

The 20mg/ml might be perfect for a few quick pulls to keep you going during the work day, but too strong for chain vaping in front of the television or computer.
The .6Ω mesh coil is pretty efficient and you may find the 10mg/ml strength liquid is enough to keep you satisfied.
The different strength liquids can be mixed together to achieve a nicotine level between 10-20mg/ml as needed/desired.

Welcome to NOT smoking!
It sounds like you have everything well in hand.

Cheers
I

Mattia

Jan 23, 2020
thanks so much

indeed on the 20mg. I started using it now after your reply, and I feel is really strong. I might get something else when I need to refill.

Was also thinking about getting non salt-nic flavours just to test the difference.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind reply. ;)

Addendum: how to I recognise something that is RTV? @Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
thanks so much

indeed on the 20mg. I started using it now after your reply, and I feel is really strong. I might get something else when I need to refill.

Was also thinking about getting non salt-nic flavours just to test the difference.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind reply. ;)

Addendum: how to I recognise something that is RTV? @Izan
de nada,

Salt nicotine has a low "throat hit" and freebase nicotine has a more pronounced "throat hit". You may mix them together as required to get the nicotine level you need as well as the throat hit that you want.

In the EU/UK, the max nicotine level is 20mg/ml. You may find salt or freebase nicotine in strengths ranging from 1.5mg/ml up to the max of 20mg/ml. They will all be packaged in TPD compliant 10ml bottles. They should all be Ready to Vape. (even the unflavored 20mg/ml nicotine "shots" can be vaped directly)

If the bottle is larger than 10ml or is marked as a flavoring, essence, short fill, one shot or doubler, you may need to do some simple mixing before use.

HTH
I

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    I don't like mixing stuff because I am extremely bad at this kind of things
    mixing and diluting is similar but not the same thing generally.
    for diluting you simply add 10-20-30% of VG to your salt (according to your needs) and shake it for a minute or so, you're done.​

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    You will eventually tailor your nic level to what works best for you.i started at 18mg then after a couple months dropped to 12 and then a couple months later I was at 6mg where I'm happy with it. Been at six for about 2 yrs or so. I do vape at low resistance and moderate wattage, DL and still love my clouds. Not for the sake of huge clouds but I get my nic dose that way.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    I'm late to the party and it does indeed look like you've had the best answers already - so I'll just say welcome to the forum and add that here we don't think there are any silly questions if you don't know the answer - so just jump in and ask if there's anything else we can help with!

AlexEdler

Moved On
    Jul 13, 2019
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Spammer

Skwij

ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Yeah, I have two bottles of Nic salts that I bought yesterday but right now probably won't use them. I don't think Nic salts is the problem, mainly the mg...

Welcome aboard! Sounds like things are well in hand.
    A suggestion if I may. Get a backup device so that you're NEVER stuck without a vape.
    Better yet, get two backups. Some of us here are rediculously redundant. Better redundant than vapeless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread