• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

dochogan

Jun 13, 2009
Not an e-smoker yet, but working on it. I'd like to meet with others to learn more, get opinions and recommendations..

I spend a _lot_ of time at a coffee shop in NW Raleigh called New World Music Cafe. If you want to meet up there, feel free to come by whenever! Free internet, too ;) It's on 70 at Pleasant Valley, a mile or so north of Crabtree Mall. It's in the Walmart shopping center (Townridge plaza), but on the Pleasant Valley side, near Subway and Blockbuster.

(No, I don't work there... just can't stand Starbucks, and love free wifi! But definitely tell them Doc sent you ;) )

If I'm there, I'll probably be the scruffy guy with any combination of: TabletPC, giant dog (I. Wolfhound), and/or wearing a modern kilt.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Not an e-smoker yet, but working on it. I'd like to meet with others to learn more, get opinions and recommendations..

I spend a _lot_ of time at a coffee shop in NW Raleigh called New World Music Cafe. If you want to meet up there, feel free to come by whenever! Free internet, too ;) It's on 70 at Pleasant Valley, a mile or so north of Crabtree Mall. It's in the Walmart shopping center (Townridge plaza), but on the Pleasant Valley side, near Subway and Blockbuster.

(No, I don't work there... just can't stand Starbucks, and love free wifi! But definitely tell them Doc sent you ;) )

If I'm there, I'll probably be the scruffy guy with any combination of: TabletPC, giant dog (I. Wolfhound), and/or wearing a modern kilt.

Not a fan of Starbucks either but it is the ideal location for those of us who meet there. One from Morrisville, one from Apex, one from Fayetteville and one from Durham. A scruffy guy with a laptop a giant dog and a kilt? You gotta be more specific than that, to general. ;)

titanflyer

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hey all, I am in Charlotte... well, Weddington to be exact (south of city). I see a few of you are around my area. Any tips on places that allow this vaping. My wife was saying there was a thing in the paper saying they were thinking of banning e-cigs in public places as well as normal cigs.... what a drag.. ha.. see what i did there...

Anyhoo, I just ordered a billion dollars worth of stuff from Totally Wicked and am expecting it tomorrow. I am still walking funny after paying 150 bucks at a kiosk in Orlando last weekend for the smoke anywhere starter kit and a few packs of crappy refills. I am excited to try a few of these things. I have to watch it though... I tend to get addicted to purchasing things. I am thinking about the ScrewDriver next, but they weren't in stock.

Ping me if you want to have a small get together to celebrate the inhalation of fog.

James

V

vaporhead

About me/Introduction/1st post...

Live in High Point, work in Archdale, grew up in Greensboro. Analog free since April 1, 2009 and been vaping for about 2 months and can't ever see going back to analogs. Ordered my 1st ecigs from Absolutely E-cigs and am very happy with them. Got the 401 and 201 (my wife did as well). Also ordered the veriety pack eliquid and the marlboro med...hmmm, lets say all are OK but I'm sure there is better juice out there. Just ordered some from wet your stick and it should be here Wed so we'll see if that is better. Nothing wrong with the juice from Absolutely Ecigs but the flavors are kind of weak. No problems with their customer service or the products ordered so far. I have a total of 4 401's and 4 201's and all work without issue. I've heard a lot of stories about failed equipment but no problems so far for me....knock on wood. Enough about me...

Look forward to learning more from all of ya'll and maybe meeting a few as well. I'll make sure to post up next time I make an order to see if anyone else wants to combine to save some dough.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Have been reading about the ecigarettes in local newspaper. Does anyone have suggestions as to where I can them locally so that I can try them out before "inversting" in the full kit? I have heard about a kiosk in Cary; does anyone know of any other locations?

Thanks.

LOL I was one of the people that was interviewed. You can try one of my e-cigs if you like. Send me a PM if you want to grab some coffee and maybe try an e-cig before you buy. Anyone else who wishes to get to get together let me know your time and location preferences. I am thinking next Saturday around noon in North Raleigh, easy location for all to get to. PM me and let me know. Vape on

bp3

Jun 24, 2009
Thanks Bulldog44.

While I am not new to technology I am new to forums and couldn't figure out how to PM. My apologies!

I would like to take you up on that offer and will be more than happy to buy the coffee. I live in the N Raleigh area and have a lot of flexibility with my schedule right now. I'll be glad to send you a PM with email info once I figure out how to.

Thanks again.

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks Bulldog44.

While I am not new to technology I am new to forums and couldn't figure out how to PM. My apologies!

I would like to take you up on that offer and will be more than happy to buy the coffee. I live in the N Raleigh area and have a lot of flexibility with my schedule right now. I'll be glad to send you a PM with email info once I figure out how to.

Thanks again.

Hey all, finally able to post in here again!! (no thanks to bulldog44) :evil:
bp3, bulldog44 actually helped me figure out how to pm when I was new, too. Just go to the upper right part of the window where it says, "Welcome, bp3". Two lines below that will be the link for Private Messages. On the next page, go to the left pane titled, "Your Control Panel" and you will see "Private Messages" as the fourth section. Click "Send New Message" and your off!! Hope this helps.

-TnA

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hey all, I am in Charlotte... well, Weddington to be exact (south of city). I see a few of you are around my area. Any tips on places that allow this vaping. My wife was saying there was a thing in the paper saying they were thinking of banning e-cigs in public places as well as normal cigs.... what a drag.. ha.. see what i did there...

Anyhoo, I just ordered a billion dollars worth of stuff from Totally Wicked and am expecting it tomorrow. I am still walking funny after paying 150 bucks at a kiosk in Orlando last weekend for the smoke anywhere starter kit and a few packs of crappy refills. I am excited to try a few of these things. I have to watch it though... I tend to get addicted to purchasing things. I am thinking about the ScrewDriver next, but they weren't in stock.

Ping me if you want to have a small get together to celebrate the inhalation of fog.

James

You are pretty close to me! I am off of Weddington Road, about a mile from the Siskey YMCA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread