• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Howdy to all you NC vapers! Glad to see some new activity in here. As bulldog44 posted several days ago, we are going to attempt another gathering in the Raleigh area this coming weekend. Would luv to hear any interested vapers chime in in here so we can get an idea of how many might be interested!

(wow....it's nice to be able to post in here, again! :D)

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
hey guys....newb here....I just ordered a jantyusa mini fogger kit yesterday....can't wait for it to come in....I had a buddy with one and I took a drag and loved it....I smoke a pack a day or the regs right now looking to change that though...where is everyone from....I am in greensboro

s2k05, welcome to this thread and to the world of vaping!! :thumb: Please go through this thread to see where everyone is located in this great state. :)

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
dang if I wasn't working I'd love to come out, maybe next time though! I just got my janty mini fogger in today and I must say I love it!!

sorry to hear you've got grown-up duties to attend to....but happy to hear about your mini fogger. Enjoy and keep in touch....we'll keep doing these gatherings....even if I'm left w/ just looking at bulldog44's ugly mug! 8-o:lol:

bp3

Jun 24, 2009
Met with BullDog (and friend - sorry! Wasn't sure of your handle in the forums) on Thursday and learned what I needed to know. I'm looking at the Janty mini-fogger (jantyusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=164) for my first purchase. Small but with a (very) visible vapor. Following your recommendations I am planning on getting an additional atomizer. Do I need to get a MF cart (jantyusa.com/index.php?cPath=34) or should I just buy the liquid/fragrance - I want to give the Virginia fragrance a shot (jantyusa.com/index.php?cPath=32_91).

So what am I forgetting? Should I get an additional atomizer and battery (three each total) or am I over doing it?

Thanks again for all of the help!

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
TnA loves looking at my ugly mug, don't let him fool ya. :) BP3 it was great meeting you and glad you enjoyed it. My suggestion to you is to get the liquid and at least one more atomizer. If you aren't broke like ugly mug folks like myself ( and TnA ;) ) then get another battery AND one more atomizer. DragoonZeph ( the guy there yesterday ) and I made some more juices yesterday, no tobaccos though. Hope you can come out Saturday to New World Coffee at 2 pm.

s2k05

Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina
Met with BullDog (and friend - sorry! Wasn't sure of your handle in the forums) on Thursday and learned what I needed to know. I'm looking at the Janty mini-fogger (jantyusa.com/product_info.php?products_id=164) for my first purchase. Small but with a (very) visible vapor. Following your recommendations I am planning on getting an additional atomizer. Do I need to get a MF cart (jantyusa.com/index.php?cPath=34) or should I just buy the liquid/fragrance - I want to give the Virginia fragrance a shot (jantyusa.com/index.php?cPath=32_91).

So what am I forgetting? Should I get an additional atomizer and battery (three each total) or am I over doing it?

Thanks again for all of the help!

hey my man just to let ya know....my janty mini-fogger starter kit came with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 cartridges, charger, and a cap......that should get you setup pretty good......I am just having issues loading the liquids....keeps pulling through and I don't want to get a bunch of nicotine in my mouth lol

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
hey my man just to let ya know....my janty mini-fogger starter kit came with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 cartridges, charger, and a cap......that should get you setup pretty good......I am just having issues loading the liquids....keeps pulling through and I don't want to get a bunch of nicotine in my mouth lol

Change filters/carts. Don't over fill either, may have to much.

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Hi, Blood. Bulldog lives in that area and it looks like they are meeting up tomorrow. Send him a PM for the info. I am sure he can help you out. I wish I could make it.

You could make it if you wanted, you are only about 3 hours away. :) I would even buy you a cup of coffee if you did. ( Cup of coffee= $40 bucks in gas, yep I should run for political office :rolleyes: )

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
ah crap, i should have checked in before i went out, i bought one at cary towne center, it's pretty nice, i'd still like to meet up and try some flavors and/or buy some oils with ya'll. btw, where did you get that thing for your signature bulldog?

Uh-oh, did you buy the smoke anywhere thing? I had a great time today, wish you could have made it. I would like to get together again sometime this week ( will be gone the end of this week and over the weekend ). Anyone interested either reply here or PM me. Wednesday would be best but let me know.
The sig is from here SmokeFree Quitmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread