Not new to Vaping, but new to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been vaping for nearly 3 years now. Tried a lot of things, never got in to carto's and the like. Tried VV's and ended up preferring a good Mech Mod. Here is my collection today (I'd add a picture but forum permissions and all):

Oni mod (from VXLA, US made 304 Stainless... basically an NZonic or Magneto clone but with 0.14 voltage drop)
Grand Vapor Private V2 mod, Grand Vapor Prometheus Genesis RDA, 2Puffs Muzzle drip tip (@ 0.8 ohms)
J2P Pisces-T mod, Grand Vapor Trident RDA, 2Puffs Chizz (or some other name) drip tip (@ 0.5 ohms)
Nemesis mod (in 18350 mode), Kayfun Lite RDA, Vicious Ant Chaplin drip tip (@ 1.5 ohms)
Golden Greek Telescopic mod, Golden Greek Ithaka RDA with integrated tip (@ 0.0 ohms... I haven't built it yet)

I smoked a pack a day of Djarum clove cigarettes for 6 years, quit for 8, then started a pack a day habit of regular cigs. I'm never going back. For the new guys and gals to this vaping thing: don't be intimidated, take it slow. I spent 2 years on Ego's and 510 drippers, Kanger's and the like before I got in to the more serious stuff. I felt like that prepared me for the commitment for more serious mods and more demanding setups. Focus on finding quality juice... the market has exploded in the last few years and it'll only get bigger... there is a lot of junk out there. Discover if you're allergic to PG; I am in the small percentage that is, so I get 95% and up VG juice (for example). And most of all, enjoy yourself, this is smoking with less of the regret, more flavor and minimal social stigma (especially on the West Coast)!

Regards
sherifx

I figured out a way to get my pic on here...

my_collection - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread