Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
I just got these three flavors from MyFreedomSmokes.com, they really sound good but with out any experience with DIY mixing I'm not sure how much of each to use. I'd like to make a small batch like 10ml to start.
Any help from the more experienced vapors would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.
TFA-CARAMEL
TFA-STRWBERRY
TFA-SWEETCREAM

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Id start off making a 3ml sample first . 10ml is a lot to waste if it turns out not great expecially with TFA . Download Breaktru's ejuicemeup software if you can . Its very simple to use to get the percentages done automatically .
Thank you yeah 3ml sounds like a better amount for the first batch. I'll try that link.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
Sweet cream is NOT a sweetener . Its a flavor and the taste is kinda like a coffee creamer . Too much does give a slight sour milk taste . Its pretty strong so under 5% . In a mix id say 2% should be plenty
Thank you for the info Str8V8ping, I'll definitely go easy on the Sweet cream.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I just got these three flavors from MyFreedomSmokes.com, they really sound good but with out any experience with DIY mixing I'm not sure how much of each to use. I'd like to make a small batch like 10ml to start.
Any help from the more experienced vapors would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.
TFA-CARAMEL
TFA-STRWBERRY
TFA-SWEETCREAM

Well first off I would start with a smaller batch , 10ml is too much especially if you are just starting. I normally do 3-5ml batches with new flavors.

I happen to have all of the above, and sweet cream is the only one I like and have use for. I always start out mixing at 20% and adjust from there. Sweet cream is light on flavor, and is best as a mixer with like coffee, or chocolate.

Caramel I found to be pretty darn useless .... not to mention flavorless IMO at 20%, but I may simply be hard to please when it comes to caramel because it is my favorite candy of all time, and I eat alot of it.

Strawberry was also a huge disappointment at 20% all I get is maybe the essence of a strawberry .... Capellas sweet strawberry is much, much, much better IMO.

Of course your taste may be very different from mine, and I will say for the record that I like full robust flavored juice. I don't want a hint of flavor, and I want full flavor.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Caramel I found to be pretty darn useless .... not to mention flavorless IMO at 20%, but I may simply be hard to please when it comes to caramel because it is my favorite candy of all time, and I eat alot of it.

Strawberry was also a huge disappointment at 20% all I get is maybe the essence of a strawberry .... Capellas sweet strawberry is much, much, much better IMO.

O

Could not agree more . Tpa strawberry isnt the greatest . Actually right at the bottom of the list in all the strawberrys iv tried . Capella sweet strawberry is INCREDIBLE . Its like a real ripe strawberry with tons of flavor . Also Tpa caramels are pretty weak . Ok for a mixer but dont expect lots of caramel flavor there . They are heavy in smell but not much in taste . Capellas caramel is leagues above TPa caramels as well . If you like lots of rich flavor and true to the real thing you should look into some Capella . They dont make any bad flavorings and theres a huge difference since they dont use cheaper perfume ingredients to make them . Capellas is like the DIY life saver for lots of people .

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread