Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Nick somehow I missed your post until the lovely 908 shared...I'd seen the chimney posted by whomever was making it...Coil/wick check at a glance is absolutely awesome..Since I've never actually seen a juiced up coil fire off....well....should it glow red that also would be great..and you know I can hold that button down for a long....long time...I assume the outer tank is pyrex....getting my first here in a day or three...The Japanese cotton pads are cheap on the bay...that's where I found the Green Wick Japanese Organic cotton in yarn form...I opted too try that hoping like Hades it matches the Wally Wurld stuff in diameter...Truth is the two KFs in rotation usually go 10/14 days easy without coming apart...The yarn wicks fine but bottom line it's cheep sheet from Wally...Insanely low temps outside allow me to run on with my posts...I'll be having one of those glass chimneys...That's for double dang sure....

BDUs....battle dress uniforms for those of you not living within spitting distance of the largest military base on U.S. soil...When the temps drop my bdu pants come out....Just scored two brand new pairs for cheap...heck fire they're even the heavier material winter weights....Stoked about all that...Also scored two sleeping bag pads from the guy...1/2 closed cell foam pads @30x84...that dang foam comes in handy....first chance I get I'm cutting one too pad the bottom of my truck tool box...Checked the forecast for a window too finish the beach insulation....something in the 50s would have been bearable....Tuesday was 53* but supposed to be raining...Bet this....It's like a tropical oasis here at club Dee...We got the propane rolling!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread