Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Hoping for positive news from the cat scan and some relief for your Hubs....

Dang !! Wonder what that Cat was burning??

We got somewhere around 5 inches of snow on the ground atm....Can you say shutdown??? I parked the Tacoma near the back door last night...Left it there until the snow ceased....Pulled it up a little and Wham Bamm.....grass for Spike!!! Lost 4G service earlier so no internet....Damn old Boost has 6S in stock so I check balance on the debit and it's 200 and some change....phone is 199.....free shipping but I'm sure there's tax and with the snow the credit union was surely closed until further notice....Those pre owned 6 Pluses don't last a minute....I'd already planned on going with a 7 Plus anyways....Hoping for some at least normal temps in the coming days as these less than freezing highs and snow are getting on my nerves....I got sheet that needs getting done!!

What I really wanna know is why coils get wonky after a fill....never when 1/4 full....

Anyone tried a uwell Valerian....Spelled something like that???? I saw one yesterday with a swelled out glass...8Mls of swell...I'd heard they were pretty good and 8Mls should last a minute.....

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Praying for relief for Hubs Fran (((Hugs)))

Dee I have the 7 and Mrs Wharf has the 6, not much difference. My peeve is the 7 doesn't have the phone jack, there is an adapter but it can me a pain. It seems like the only time my battery is low is when I have plugged into the car's Aux out :lol:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thinking about you and Hubs, Fran :wub:

Dee, I talked to the arresting officer. He was piling cardboard and old stereo, vcr, speakers, etc into several spots and pouring gas on them. Melted the asphalt drive, and the neighbor's house is pretty close to that driveway. It is a felony because he was putting other people and structures in danger. One of the fires was right in front of the deck...police were surprised it didn't catch, or the house.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Thanks for the info Wharf....So far all I've ever plugged into a phone is the charger...Had planned on storing music on the new phone so that may be an issue or not as my current sound systems would need updating and I guess they would be bluetooth.....Snow still has us on lock and I'm sure the credit union is closed and those 6 Plus pre owned will likely be long gone before I can get a deposit in....They come and go though and I'm suspicious many are picked up and resold at Boost stores....Probably as new....I checked the local Boost and a 6Plus was 550ish and not in stock.....@450 new from Boost on the net....

Kevin's actions leave more questions than answers.....

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Still have snow everywhere.....melting heavily atm....

Got down too the credit union yesterday....Closed.....Yay !!! Went again today and nearly got cashed in by a freeking dump truck snow plow....He woulda' stopped I was gonna put some knuckles on his forehead...He didn't and I'm not gonna be on the 6 pm news....Credit union was open so I waited 30 minutes in line and got enough cash in there to get the pre owned 6 Plus and a LifeProof case....Came home and HellYeah they still had stock on the 6...it's on the way...Off too the Bay to score a case.....Old Boy I used to kick it with passed a couple months back....Auctioning his motorcycle shop tomorrow....I planned to be there and make an attempt on his "61 Panhead but sheet has come up and it would likely wipe me out if not worse...I won't be there so it will prolly bring 3500....I'm there 16,500....Another old running partner succumbed to the hard life Wednesday night...He was a legend and I'll miss him....Gotta plan a road trip to see a truck...Blacked out 03 Dodge dually with the saddle leather interior...Jeep rolled into it so some damage...125k so great mileage...Mounts for a huge wing to deflect air over your trailer bolted to the roof....I've always wanted one of those wings but those mounts have gotta go...It's black, low mileage and good on the price....Mountains of SC....Salem to be exact....85 too Gaffney then 11 through the SC mountains....A damn good ways from here....

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
My thoughts are with you and your DH, Fran.

El Dee, sorry about the loss of another friend.

Hunting for contractors, as State DOT said I'm SOL, they would only cover it if they were already doing a project on our stretch of road. My gut feel is it'll be pricey, but such is life, time to part with some of our hardly-earned $ :) I just want to get it done, get a few people to provide bids and move out on it. We have a few wrmer weeks coming up, better to do real excavation work.

On the vape front, the Hugo Vapor Squeezer arrived, two thumbs up. I added a little garage door weatherstrip foam behind the negative contact to strengthen it (keep it tight over time), some JB Weld in the 510 connector top plate air channels (hangover from 510 carto days, not appropriate for a modern squonker -- they're a leak point), and gave the 510/feed tube a good cleaning with some cheapo vodka. It vapes well (low voltage drop), has a functional external off slider, is a true mech, feels good in the hand, solid build, and comes with muliple soft silicone bottles (2xsquonk, 1x 510 refill) and an 18650 adapter. Very reasonable price from 3f. I'm running it with a Wasp Nano now, a Dead Rabbit SQ should show in a couple days.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'm sorry to hear of yet another friend loss, Dee. I agree with Tracy, a road trip is good for the soul.

Mark, I'm disappointed for you over DOT, but understand that you have to get it fixed.

Pokey and I road tripped today to see some houses...found one that I think I'm gonna make a lowball offer on. Very cute little 950sq ft, 2 bedroom country style on .5 acre. The owner was home and invited us to come on in and see the inside. Very quiet area, older neighbors, in a town with a population of about 400. We'll see how it goes...seller is pretty motivated because his wife wants a bigger town for easier shopping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So sorry about the driveway,Mark.

Happy house hunting,Bov:) Hope you find something you love.

More Dr appointments and stuff this week. Hubs follow up blood test Weds then Thursday it's a new patient consultation with the gastro Dr in the morning,PET scan in the afternoon.All these dr appointments and tests aren't easing his pain at all...........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread