NotCigs refugee thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
This one is going to add more rain on top of already flooded and still saturated areas.

I decided the river rock was a little too rich for my blood, so I went back to the rock place yesterday and picked a granite that is about half the price. The truck just dumped 1.5 yards in my back yard for me. Still gotta get a couple more foundation areas ready, and than I can start transferring the rock pile to the beds. Don't be too sympathetic when I beech about being sore and my back killing me :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This one is going to add more rain on top of already flooded and still saturated areas.

I decided the river rock was a little too rich for my blood, so I went back to the rock place yesterday and picked a granite that is about half the price. The truck just dumped 1.5 yards in my back yard for me. Still gotta get a couple more foundation areas ready, and than I can start transferring the rock pile to the beds. Don't be too sympathetic when I beech about being sore and my back killing me :lol:
    I got no sympathy today. Been piling heavy red oak. Back's toast.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash

I see you had company over.

ynVGU3l.png

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Just in from the beach......Got the grass under control and a good start repairing the storage building roof.....Sitting here watching tornadoes fire off in South Carolina...Hurricane Micheal had the 3rd lowest pressure of any recorded landfalling hurricane....Low pressure equals high power and Micheal has destroyed everything in its path so far....Hoping Bov is safe.......I'm dead in the path and the storm should arrive tomorrow....

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    It's been a Hell of a day....Seems most hurricanes arrive at night...this one sure didn't and it was rather unnerving watching the trees taking a pounding....There's limbs down everywhere and one small tree...It was still raining sideways at dark though and I've only caught a small glimpse of everything here....Everyone here at the compound is safe and sound....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    There are some trees down around town, one house that I know of with a tree down onto it. I'm fine here, just a lot of twigs and stuff to rake up. Too big for the mower to pick up, or the leaf blower to herd, but nothing damaged. Couple of shingles lost on one of the neighbor's house.

I got a jury duty summons in the mail yesterday for Hartford, Ct! :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread