New Hampshire
    MfuXIsh.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Greetings from the Arctic...That big old storm is rolling through....Trust it's nasty....Over a foot of snow and climbing less than 40 miles away....Had a couple of inches here overnight but the rain has mostly melted that...The yard is once again muddy....Just about sick of epic weather events....

Fran I hope the treatment goes easy and is effective.....I know it can't be easy.....Dee

As usual the big hustle has been going on....Couple jobs in the body shop complete....Traveled more than I like to check out trucks on government bids....Didn't overpay on two bids and watched as someone else did...both times...Finally got straight with the insurance company and then the Credit Union fumbled the ball....said all my power of attorney over Mom's affairs had been lost in the computer system...That cost me a couple of hours waiting as they decided how to make copies of my papers and what to do with them after....Maybe this time they get it right but I'm doubtful about that....I gotta start work on the beach trailer as soon as the weather clears...That might be a day or two.....Winter I hate you.......

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope winter goes quickly for you,Dee:) I know it's going to be long and miserable here.Hubs hasn't got a bit of pain relief from this radiation treatment. Just the opposite. His stomach is killing him and no relief from the pain of the bone cancer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread