Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Welp.... she's back !!!
It was a 25 hr trip with about a 3 hour nap. She was pretty loopy when we saw her at 11pm. We grabbed the bags and headed to the hotel and when she saw In N' Out Burgers. She was sooo excited as she had Japanese cuisine for a year. She got a burger and loaded french fries and almost cried after the first bite.
Her best friend and her roommate were with us. Kia's to favorite things are Hot Cheetos and Pickles. The girls had a huge jar of pickles and 8 bags of Cheetos and Kia grabbed as much as she could and rolled around the bed with them.
Kia and her roommate had auditions the next day and then we went to this whole in the wall restaurant called "EAT" which was amazing Food.
We got home Wednesday and we all have been hanging out having a GREAT time.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Another PIF kit coming in, courtesy of Daniel (DJLsb).

This one is an AspireTigon AIO, rainbow. It's a 23mm tube, apparently the tank it comes with is quite nice for MTL (the 2nd coil, nominally direct lung, apparently also works decently for MTL).

If anyone would like it, let me know.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Anything I post as a PIF can go to anyone [emoji16]

I also home roast coffee, send out samples, am drinking some Brazil Salto right now (the cupping notes are Berries, Bright Acidity, Milk Chocolate, Sweet).

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Making decent progress getting the granite rock pile redistributed around my foundation during the mostly beautiful weather last week. The last couple of days were raw and chilly by South Carolina standards, but I had one spot I had to finish yesterday before the rain got here...didn't want the roof run off to disturb the fill dirt.

Bella was not amused about having to go out in the rain to pee this morning :lol: I was supposed to take her back to SPCA today to get her spay stitches removed, but she saved me the trip. She hasn't bothered her incision at all until Sat night. I noticed her licking at it, and she had removed the stitches herself. It's looking good and healed.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I was supposed to take her back to SPCA today to get her spay stitches removed, but she saved me the trip. She hasn't bothered her incision at all until Sat night. I noticed her licking at it, and she had removed the stitches herself. It's looking good and healed.
What a good girl.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hi, guys. I am doing ok. Just starting to feel human again. I pretty much slept from Thursday when I got home from my moms until yesterday.

Going back to clean up and pack/donate her belongings tomorrow. She should be cremated in the next few days.

Thanks for checking on me ❤️

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Sorry I haven't been here much last couple days. Feel like crap. Really tired and no appetite.

Oh no, Fran. I hope that you are not getting sick? Lots of yucky stuff going around.

Depression can make you feel this way as well. I will admit that I am battling with it right now.

We have to keep on keeping on and hopefully we will both feel better with time. Hang in there, my friend❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread