Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Hey All.... For the last 4-5 days have been in the mid 100º's. Today we are at 101º, then 4 days of high 90º's !!! Our humidity is higher than usual.

Hope you are all making it through the east coast weather.

I'm heading in to see the Cardio Doc on Friday, our 3 month checkup.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Good luck at the cardiologist !!!!

Though I haven't checked for leaks today the toilet performed nicely this am....I checked several times yesterday and no leaks.....Supposed to hit the beach and paint tomorrow...Grass cutting and a couple three other things and I didn't get my clothes washed before I ran out of will...I'll paint when I get to it I guess

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
First Moon Flower bloom :wub:

moonflower8-18-19.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Enjoying some mostly vacation time (only an hour or two of work per day [emoji3]).

Tonight DW and I took our neighbors at the lake to Texas de Brazil. A good time was had by all, we achieved meat coma [emoji106] Contemplating a workout, but that may be as far as it gets [emoji16]

Tomorrow is the opening of the NY State Fair, DW and I will probably head over there around noon.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Hope that one works for you, J5.

LoL at the meat coma, Mark :lol:

Here's my morning...Dang near outa coffee so I get dressed to go to the grocery. Damn, gotta suck my gut in to button my Levi's...GOTTA get serious about this extra weight. Get to the store, fat free cottage cheese, fruit, coffee.......OMG!! A Buttermilk Pie for half price in the deli!! Slinks thru self check out, unbuttons top button of Levi's in the car, drives home with Buttermilk Pie, and head held in shame :blush:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Morning all. I'm sure it will work and probably easier than the other one. BUT, I can't leave well enough alone so I ordered some parts I think I can use to fix the other one with. I can't walk away from a challenge. I could use the other one to charge batteries that are higher than 5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread