markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Nice choices on gear, El Dee!

I received a shipping notice on my preordered pulse v2 squonker from myvpro today, and waiting to get shipping on an Aspire Mixx from sourcemore ($47 shipped from there). I'm mainly a squonker, but that Mixx just looks sweet, and I'm pretty sure the Hellbeast (& definitely my NRG SE) will fit it.

Heartlandvapes is a good current source for nicotine: Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

They may well run a sale around labor day, but $45 is a good price for a liter of 100.

Add a couple of glass bottles with caps to reach $50 free shipping (&/or get 2 liters [emoji3]).

Decent stuff. I've got about 6.5 liters in a chest freezer, 6 of it are the house nic.

(Yes, I have an almost 30 yr supply of nic, without cutting consumption at all. I may choose to stop vaping sometime, or have shuffled off before then, and actually expect to cut consumption a bit, but darned if I'm going to let the government doing a crazy high tax stop me from vaping. In a good freezer, glass bottles, it may store well for that long.)

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Dang back to back posts.....Ya'll gotta tighten up !!!!

I pulled the trigger on an Odin Mini 21700, Hellbeast tank with HB and Vaperesso coils. I saw good reviews on the Geekvape Zeus tank so I got one of those.... .2 and .5 coils with the Zeus...For juice I went with Jam Monster due to the 100ml being 15 bucks and I need some immediately....I'm going at 6mg to start...Those Backwoods are taking a heavy toll....they gotta stay in the store where they belong....

Great choices on gear ElDee! I was going to suggest the Zeus as well. Top air flow makes it a killer vape with ZERO LEAKS!!! My offer stands, should you decide to build another collection. Even pods with salt nic. Got lotsa those as well.
Up and coming: Oxva Origin and soon to be released Oxva X...check them out. I have the origin and am pretty pleased with it. Single 18650, (I am so over the dual battery mods). The creator worked for GeekVape and had a hand in designing of some of their best work! (Aegis) Anyhoo, the Origin X is a pod mod, RBA, and will come with an impressive little adapter to seat any 510 tank of your choice. Preorders available on myVpro, to release 8/20-8/30. Like I said, check it out!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Juices: Fruit Monster has some pretty good flavors as well. Our biggest sellers are the Blueberry Raspberry lemon (a nice lemon/no pledge furniture polish taste), and Strawberry Kiwi Pomegranate.
Their newest to the line are Custard Monster...strawberry, blueberry, and vanilla. (Listed in my order of favorites of course! Haha) Let me just say I have FINALLY found a custard vape that I love!!! Tried many, hated them all until these.
Prohibition makes a killer Root beer float called Speakeasy.
Some more favorites of mine are Sadboy (they’re out of Philly) -Keylime cookie, Butter cookie, Shamrock cookie (think Girl Scouts thin mints cookies!) and I am currently vaping Sadboys Strawberry Nola bar (Strawberry granola bar with a splash of milk...yum). They make several more but those mentioned are my favorites.
As for salt, should you ever decide to try those...Pacha Mama strawberry watermelon (is tops in my book), Fuji apple is tasty, even their apple tobacco sells well. Twst (twist) has a line that is crazy popular too.
One last (salt and freebase juices) to mention is MASON by Occultus juice society. It’s a mixed fruit cup that is pretty clean as far as coil life goes and has been my adv (in one of my many devices) for YEARS!
That’s the 908 recommendations as far as my tastebuds go! Haha

Welcome back ElDee!!!! Woot woot!!!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Good morning (((Fran)))!

I’m off to shower....going car shopping today and I’ve not forgotten ElDees suggestions of Honda/Toyota all these years. Honda dealership is first on the list to scope out.
Ugh, hate car shopping more than you all know, and the payments/full coverage cost of insurance to boot. But I sure am TIRED of issues left and right that my old 01 impala has been giving me in recent years. OVER IT!!!!

Wish me luck!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning (((Fran)))!

I’m off to shower....going car shopping today and I’ve not forgotten ElDees suggestions of Honda/Toyota all these years. Honda dealership is first on the list to scope out.
    Ugh, hate car shopping more than you all know, and the payments/full coverage cost of insurance to boot. But I sure am TIRED of issues left and right that my old 01 impala has been giving me in recent years. OVER IT!!!!

Wish me luck!
    You do not want one of those new Chargers?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    hahaha <3 I’d love one...IF I hit the lottery (which I don’t even play) and could pay cash outright, and keep minimum coverage!
    I’m terrible
    My preference would be one of the originals in mint shape. The new ones are a different animal but still nice.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Well, I’m the proud new owner of a 2018 Honda CR-V EX (whatever the EX means) !!! Payments and car insurance increase included. It’s been a day and I might have hyperventilated a time or two; and sure I will some more before those payments are completed! Haha
    Glad the “finding the one” is over with and praying it is good to me. <3

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    RIP Sidney and Riley :wub:

Very happy that you bought back into vaping, Dee! I'm still using nic I stocked up on in 2016, so yeah, it'll keep well in the freezer. Mine is stored in smaller amber bottles and still clear as water even tho it was unfrozen a day or 2 to make the move from Ct to SC. Only mixing at 1mg now so 3'ish ml per 200 ml of juice :)

Got those termites evicted today. Treated shed, foundation outside, as well as crawl space. Good news is there was no evidence of termite activity under the house.

Tammy called to let me know they are finally getting good posts in, so deck should be in clear view next week...yay!

Woohoo!! Congrats Tracy!!

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    EX designates Honda's top of the line....

Tis a great thing no termites were found under the house....

Now I got this thing with the USPS.....I've dealt with the USPS more than the average Joe....110% satisfied...Saw on the nightly news where a postal worker said a tote of packages had been sitting 9 days...Mine is coming out of California and usually I get pretty quick service from there...Flies to Raleigh 35 miles away....That gooberstick Postmaster General lives in Greensboro....that's 75 miles...He's been having protestors.....Don't be messing with my dang packages....

Niece's new pup wouldn't quit whining...They thought it was separation anxiety....I feared worse....Vet trip yesterday revealed a heart murmer and a pup near death....Vet said call breeder and demand refund....breeder denied...I had heard the breeder met them at a Food Lion....Red flag right there....I wanna see the mom/pop/bros/sisses and they're living conditions....Vet also ran the breeder through the AKC....not listed....no surprise there....There's a chance the pup may outgrow the murmer and lead a long life....I sure hope so....My best advise is adopt a dog in need and never ever trust a dog breeder....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Mark I am so sorry about Sidney. No matter how long we have to prepare for what’s coming, it never makes it any easier. Hugs!

ElDee I sure hope all good things for nieces puppy! Humans can outgrow murmurs, although I never did. Mine was diagnosed at 12, and I bursted out crying thinking I might have had days to live. Sometimes mine is picked up on at doctors office and other times not. I’m not sure if it’s different with puppies?

Bov, great news about the termite eviction! Little bass turds!!! Beat feet!
    Excited about starting your deck too!:)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Tracy, that's a mighty fine looking new ride!! Happy for you, girl!

Dee, hoping the new pup gets better. I know there are good breeders out there, but meeting up at a parking lot is not a sign of a good one.

Thank you Bov and everyone!!! I’m loving it (and still learning all the bells and whistles) so far!

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Well my order arrived...Element sent me a three flavor combo custard instead of the strawberry custard I ordered.....otherwise all is fine....I jumped back into the pool with an Odin Mini topped with a Hellbeast sporting Vaporesso ceramic .5 coils....Jam Monster Vanilla Custard at 6ml/mg....The Odin is great...The screen is kinda small but I only vape watts so manageable with glasses....Hellbeast....well other than the band around the top making a complete fill a little tricky all is good there....the Vaporesso coils are fine by me...Jam Monster is pretty good...Pretty pleased overall...Best thing is I had 3 cigars left when I filled that first tank...Still got the 3 though I do plan on smoking them just because I can....Already my sinuses are clearing and a lot less hacking in the am.....Trust no matter how hard core you are those stinkies are always lurking...I live in NC so tobacco prices are probably the best in the Nation...40 bucks gets 40 cigars with 2 dimes change...That lasted @ 2.5 days and Hellyeah when they running low you're gonna trip it on down to the store....At that rate even the most expensive PV will be paid for in no time at all....I got the top air flow tank 908 recommended as well but only found it in stainless...Eciggity has it in black but they're in Hawaii...I'm gonna give it a go and suspect it to be a winner....A couple or three PVs will be required for different flavors and making damn sure you got backup...The single 21700 is an all day battery...I still had 50% on yesterdays battery this am....So far all is good....

That old lake house....I figured everything up on the 4 sliding glass door install....including fixing the hole water had blown through the floor it took up 4.5 days total....As stated the Cuzzo's Ex pays up front or no work period....I picked up those doors the Sunday before Christmas and we finished installing new trim around the interior last week....We got paid initially....another check for the hole in the floor....another check when new trim was required to cover larger gaps due to the doors not being sized like the old ones...8 full months and 4.5 days working....All work was done on the double after the checks cleared and cash was in hand....Still 8 months....SHEESH!!!!! The realtor has been getting antsy....Says she had someone willing to go $485,000...There is an extra wooded lot beside the house included in that.....Well that got us another check to move the remaining stuff in the house to Raleigh...We have to skin the sheetrock ceiling in the laundry room and a small piece in the garage....the garage ceiling like the laundry is toast...Like a bandaid on a bullet wound putting in only a 1/2 piece of sheetrock and I highly suspect that will be an issue come inspection time...We'll see.....For now a check should be deposited tomorrow....I gotta check here in a few....Cuzzo and his Son are heading to Minnesota for a week leaving out Tuesday...Visiting Cuzzo's daughter....The check should be near clear when they return....So more work....It won't take long this time and I'll be dang glad when I'm not waiting on Cuzzo's Ex anymore....They let the roof go and ruined those ceilings...I suspect when the inspection is done more work will come our way....Did I mention the termite tunnels on the garage wall????

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread