• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOVA Vapers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Hey Dave! And Everyone in the NoVA area. I am moving to just outside of Front Royal at the end of the month, DH is working in Winchester. Would love to catch up with some of you!

Also, Some Vape Shops I ran into while going back and forth Househunting:

Vaporzz
2432 Valley Avenue
Winchester, VA 22601
540-450-8102
They have Mountain Oak Vapor, the Menthol selections of Halo, and some other stuff. Standard Ego equipment and some mods. Friendly staff.

SS Vape
Address: 167 Market St, Winchester, VA 22603
Phone (540) 431-5489

They Have a lot of High end Juices ~ Five Pawns , Teleos, Halo (7flavors), Fuzion, Pink Spot, G2, G2 Prime, Suicide Bunny, Baked Vapes, R & D Creationsand their own line... Lots of Hardware, Very professional, brightly lit, great guys.

Vapor Boiz
135 W King St Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
Phone (301)-273-0007.

Hole in the wall, Mom and Pop operation. They make their own juice to order exclusively. Any pg/vg ratio and flavor combination you want. Decent hardware selection. Nice people.

Last edited:

Dave7x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
usa
Hey Dave! And Everyone in the NoVA area. I am moving to just outside of Front Royal at the end of the month, DH is working in Winchester. Would love to catch up with some of you!

Also, Some Vape Shops I ran into while going back and forth Househunting:

Vaporzz
2432 Valley Avenue
Winchester, VA 22601
540-450-8102
They have Mountain Oak Vapor, the Menthol selections of Halo, and some other stuff. Standard Ego equipment and some mods. Friendly staff.

SS Vape
Address: 167 Market St, Winchester, VA 22603
Phone (540) 431-5489

They Have a lot of High end Juices ~ Five Pawns , Teleos, Halo (7flavors), Fuzion, Pink Spot, G2, G2 Prime, Suicide Bunny, Baked Vapes, R & D Creationsand their own line... Lots of Hardware, Very professional, brightly lit, great guys.

Vapor Boiz
135 W King St Martinsburg, West Virginia 25401
Phone (301)-273-0007.

Hole in the wall, Mom and Pop operation. They make their own juice to order exclusively. Any pg/vg ratio and flavor combination you want. Decent hardware selection. Nice people.

Ive been to both of the shops in winchester. I actually just purchased some five pawns from there today, they had several five pawns flavors on sale for $16, super cheap. It would be awesome if we could somehow arrange a vape meet. My wife gets tired of me telling her about the new gear I bought or what not, shes doesn't vape and none of my friends do.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
I am in the same boat as you Dave. My DH doesn't vape, never smoked and I have one child who smokes and has zero interest in vaping. I will say that because my DH is mechanically minded we can have pretty interesting and helpful conversations about currents and coils....but he still thinks I spend too much time on it. :blush:

Dave7x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
usa
Yah its kinda funny when I think about it how much energy I put into vaping, I absolutely love it! But hey it's better than smoking and I'm the type if person who likes having a hobby. But at least u can talk to him about coils and stuff, I'll show my wife a new coil I built and she just rolls her eyes. I think that maybe if we talk to one of the vendors in winchester they would hold a monthly vape meet, if anything it could bring them some more business, it's worth a try. Ive purchased juice from both of them, I get most of my gear online, im not really into clones and thats all they really carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread