The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is wrong here? Why is this group forum dead? There are vapers in md/dc

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by Davenkay, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Davenkay

Davenkay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have posted here in the past several weeks trying to get some interest up in the Baltimore area. Has everyone that has posted here in the past quit vaping?...passed away?...or have no interest in having vape meets or other activities? There is a group in York, Pa. that meets monthly and has a great time. No reason that could not happen in our area.

If I am off base or out of line, I apologize. If there is truly no interest, I too will abandon this thread :( and move on to other areas of interest. But if there is a spark of hope to have a MD/DC group, I'll be glad to discuss.

2. flarg

flarg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Here
    Why isn't NoVa included in this group?

3. flarg

Aug 6, 2012
    Here
    Or maybe Northern VA is just considered part of DC? I'm also in the New England group and it's pretty snooze worthy. It's tough since it's so spread out. The DMV though is in pretty close quarters comparatively.

4. flarg

Aug 6, 2012
    Here
    Like how I am following up each of my posts with a new post? I usually just end up editing posts to add further thoughts, but I thought I'd try and get more posts in here just to make it seem like there's something going on here. There was a reason for this particular post, but I have since forgotten it in my typing out my reason for multiple postings...

5. Davenkay

Davenkay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

NoVa intention of excluding anyone! Anyone from NoVa is just a part of the vaping family. No geographical boundaries there. I have to travel to York, Pa for the group I am in now. Thanks for posting!

6. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    I'm in Columbia MD, and looking for other Vapers in the area too.

7. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    post deleted--double post...

8. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    I would love to see some vape meets in the area, as well as meet more local vapers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.