Quitters Never Win: The Nicoticket Success Banner Bribery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Now that I have tasted Nico's delicious liquids (many thanks to Shaneguide), I've been convinced to switch my banner - AND make them my primary supplier! Hey, look at that - I'm over three months now! Time flies when the juice is good. :)

Edit: Did it work? My internet device is wonky and I can't see it now...

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Now that I have tasted Nico's delicious liquids (many thanks to Shaneguide), I've been convinced to switch my banner - AND make them my primary supplier! Hey, look at that - I'm over three months now! Time flies when the juice is good. :)

It worked and congrats!! :)

Reactions: kkiet

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Does anyone know if this bribery is still in effect? I'm keeping my banner regardless, but I want to make a purchase very soon, and I'm not sure if I should wait for word back from Clark about the sample before I put it through..
Just contact the main folks at contact@nicoticket.com and they should be able to help. :)

Reactions: Fiatrix

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Does anyone know if this bribery is still in effect? I'm keeping my banner regardless, but I want to make a purchase very soon, and I'm not sure if I should wait for word back from Clark about the sample before I put it through..

I private messaged Kent. He got back to me last night. Got a code to use for a future order. Good deal.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine

Glad to see that you have officially become a member of the NuThouse...4 months!!! WELL DONE

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

Heartfelt Congrats!
You are now officially a NuT!
[emoji75][emoji41]

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just a little note to say - thank you NT, especially for this darn bribery thing. Sure I added the signature to get the free bottle, but it's amazing how powerful it was!

Every single time I thought about buying a pack of cigarettes, I kept thinking: "I don't want to change my signature." I'm not sure why I ever cared, since I'm not some prolific poster that every body knows, but for some reason, I didn't want to reset it: not at 3 months smoke-free when the holiday party stuff was starting up, nor at 5 months when I didn't get that fab job, nor at 9 months when everything seemed to be spiraling out of control - but through the whole hectic year, anytime I thought about reaching for a cigarette, I immediately thought "damn, I don't want to reset my stop date."

Somehow, it felt like smoking would be stealing that little bottle of Home Slice y'all sent me. Even though I wasn't that fond of it, it was like this little gift that said: "You're a quitter! You go, girl!" So this girl kept going. (And of course, if I smoked, it would be like I stole that Home Slice under false pretenses.)

Pretty smart, y'all. And here I am, more than a year without a smoke, but with better eyes (reduced drusen, so maybe I won't go blind, yeah!), better skin (what, no bags under my eyes?) and better lungs (hey, let's take those stairs!) -- all because you guys had some faith in me.

THANK YOU!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just a little note to say - thank you NT, especially for this darn bribery thing. Sure I added the signature to get the free bottle, but it's amazing how powerful it was!

Every single time I thought about buying a pack of cigarettes, I kept thinking: "I don't want to change my signature." I'm not sure why I ever cared, since I'm not some prolific poster that every body knows, but for some reason, I didn't want to reset it: not at 3 months smoke-free when the holiday party stuff was starting up, nor at 5 months when I didn't get that fab job, nor at 9 months when everything seemed to be spiraling out of control - but through the whole hectic year, anytime I thought about reaching for a cigarette, I immediately thought "damn, I don't want to reset my stop date."

Somehow, it felt like smoking would be stealing that little bottle of Home Slice y'all sent me. Even though I wasn't that fond of it, it was like this little gift that said: "You're a quitter! You go, girl!" So this girl kept going. (And of course, if I smoked, it would be like I stole that Home Slice under false pretenses.)

Pretty smart, y'all. And here I am, more than a year without a smoke, but with better eyes (reduced drusen, so maybe I won't go blind, yeah!), better skin (what, no bags under my eyes?) and better lungs (hey, let's take those stairs!) -- all because you guys had some faith in me.

THANK YOU!

Congratulations to you Balance - keep fighting the good fight!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread