Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I ordered a Nudge 24 rda today and now I’m questioning if it was a good decision.

I love the Nudge 22 with its small rounded chamber, the airflow wide open is a bit restricted to me and it’s single coil setup.

The reason I’m questioning the purchase is the Recurve Dual. I hate it. Ok maybe hates a bit dramatic but the 22mm is so much better. So now I’m thinking a 24 Nudge w dual coils will also sit unused on my atty tray.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Don't know much about the Nudge, but I do about stuff lying around useless. I'm very very skittish when buying something lately. I research something properly before dropping it in the cart....leave it there and come back to it later for maybe more research. I find most of the time I delete it from the cart because I see something else or my heart isn't in it anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: kross8

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I ordered a Nudge 24 rda today and now I’m questioning if it was a good decision.

I love the Nudge 22 with its small rounded chamber, the airflow wide open is a bit restricted to me and it’s single coil setup.

The reason I’m questioning the purchase is the Recurve Dual. I hate it. Ok maybe hates a bit dramatic but the 22mm is so much better. So now I’m thinking a 24 Nudge w dual coils will also sit unused on my atty tray.
I love the Nudge 24. Have 2 of them and even though the build deck is a little claustrophobic it's a great vape. I'm a single coil vaper mostly but this one is well worth trying. Here is Matt Cully's (designer) intro video.

• Useful
Reactions: Fidola13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread