Bit out of the RDA scene, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Just by comparing my handcheck with the Kindbright clone shown in the YouTube video review by MF vape you can verify my point about those people who come here to mislead and who then cover that up by giggling about it after that. :facepalm:

Sugar Skull.jpg

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Nobody said all clones are 1:1, or that all clones are quality. But if you know what you're looking for, it isn't hard to find one that is. You can absolutely find clones that perform every bit as good as the original. And reload also has their products made in China as well, so I'm sure you can find the company that OEMs them also running off clones, which would be exactly 1:1.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
How does the fact you can find 1:1 clones prove that the clone version of the Reload X is a 1:1 clone? Because as a matter of true fact, the clone version of it from Kindbright is clearly NOT a 1:1 clone so there you go already.

All I said is 1:1 clones do exsist, and for every 1:1 clone of an item theirs 5 or 10 other ....ty ones. Meaning that, their are companies that produce 1:1 quality made clones. Their are 5 or 10 other companies/entities/factories that make lower quality clones. Kindbright products are trash, clone or 'authentic' they are very poor quality. Ive never bought anything by them, but its common knowledge their products are typically not great. Maybe someone here has Kindbright products and can weigh in.

However I did say that a majority of clones are produced in the same factory "authentics" are made in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don29palms

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
IN MY OPINION, the Reload X is a good rda. I don't think it's worth $70. You can get a $10 clone that works just as good.

Opinion, but also fact. [: No matter how much people like to kick, scream and stomp their feet, throwing temper tantrums. Youre 100% right.

Nobody said all clones are 1:1, or that all clones are quality. But if you know what you're looking for, it isn't hard to find one that is. You can absolutely find clones that perform every bit as good as the original. And reload also has their products made in China as well, so I'm sure you can find the company that OEMs them also running off clones, which would be exactly 1:1.

Also, 100% true. In some cases, the factories produce clones that correct issues/improve upon the device their cloning as well. [:

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
All I said is 1:1 clones do exsist, and for every 1:1 clone of an item theirs 5 or 10 other ....ty ones. Meaning that, their are companies that produce 1:1 quality made clones. Their are 5 or 10 other companies/entities/factories that make lower quality clones. Kindbright products are trash, clone or 'authentic' they are very poor quality. Ive never bought anything by them, but its common knowledge their products are typically not great. Maybe someone here has Kindbright products and can weigh in.

However I did say that a majority of clones are produced in the same factory "authentics" are made in.
I never said 1:1 clones don't exist so what's your whole point? I was talking specifically about the Reload X RDA, and, even though yes it is possible to find 1:1 quality made clones, IMO there aren't any that come even remotely close to the Reload X if what you're after is a leak resistant dual coil RDA that offers great flavor performance, is 810 compatible, individual screw, non-postless, squonk ready design so, again, there you go already.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
I never said 1:1 clones don't exist so what's your whole point? I was talking specifically about the Reload X RDA, and, even though yes it is possible to find 1:1 quality made clones, IMO there aren't any that come even remotely close to the Reload X if what you're after is a leak resistant dual coil RDA that offers great flavor performance, is 810 compatible, individual screw, non-postless, squonk ready design so, again, there you go already.

Umm.. @Don29palms has both a Reload X and the clone, he says their identical, and preform the exact same. If given the choice again he would simply buy the clone and save money. Soo..

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Umm.. @Don29palms has both a Reload X and the clone, he says their identical, and preform the exact same. If given the choice again he would simply buy the clone and save money. Soo..
Only problem, @Don29palms didn't specify which clone he has compared to the authentic nor where he got his clone. Soo..

• Disagree
Reactions: Lufty

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Only problem, @Don29palms didn't specify which clone he has compared to the authentic nor where he got his clone. Soo..

Soo.. your point was that their were no clones out their that preform the same. As seen in this statement below.

IMO there aren't any that come even remotely close to the Reload X if what you're after is a leak resistant dual coil RDA that offers great flavor performance, is 810 compatible, individual screw, non-postless, squonk ready design so, again, there you go already.

In which case I pointed out someone who has both and cant tell the difference.

Your obviously one of those people that is like a magic 8 ball of arguements, your always going to come up with some different completley irrelivent point out of thin air and Im not playing this game. If you want to know which clone he had all you had to do was tag him and ask. Instead of making all these posts about how every clone ever in the history of the universe is trash because this one youtube video says so. That actually reminds me of my friends 9 year old, who thinks everything said on youtube is fact and law. Im out.

• Agree
Reactions: Hoggy

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I don't know what kind of clone it was and don't even remember where I got it. I have it to my son. He uses the clone everyday on top of a Basium mod.

I understand some people won't buy clones. That's fine by me. Some people will. The people that do is buyer beware. I have an authentic Apocalypse. I have a couple different clones. All the parts are interchangeable. They look the same to the naked eye. I like my authentic. I have a clone I like better than the authentic and one of them I don't like. I haven't got out caliper to measure exactly what is different and I really don't care. I also have an authentic Lucid RDA that is my favorite RDA. I bought a clone to compare them. The clone was a piece of garbage. Ibalso gave that to my son and he likes it ok. I have a 502 clone. It works well EXCEPT it has a complicated squonk system that doesn't work at all. I'm sure it's because it's a clone. It does work well as a dripper. The clone was $8 the authentic, that I don't have, is $150+.

There are some good and bad authentics. There are some good and bad clones. This is the USA. We are all free to make our own decisions.

Now can we put this argument to bed. I'm sure the OP doesn't like his thread being hijacked.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Soo.. your point was that their were no clones out their that preform the same. As seen in this statement below.
IMO there aren't any that come even remotely close to the Reload X if what you're after is a leak resistant dual coil RDA that offers great flavor performance, is 810 compatible, individual screw, non-postless, squonk ready design so, again, there you go already.
In which case I pointed out someone who has both and cant tell the difference.
In which case I pointed out this someone has not specified which clone. You clicked the disagree button so I scrolled up to see if maybe I could have been wrong despite I was pretty sure, only to find out I was not wrong.
Your obviously one of those people that is like a magic 8 ball of arguements, your always going to come up with some different completley irrelivent point out of thin air and Im not playing this game.
Oh, I get it now. There exists a clone that performs the same as the authentic. But immediately as soon as someone dares to point out nobody has specified which clone that might be, suddenly it all becomes a magic 8 ball of arguments. Nice try.
If you want to know which clone he had all you had to do was tag him and ask.
The reason why I didn't ask him is simply because, until you've proven me wrong by posting something other than your magic 8 ball of arguments, there exists no such thing as a 1:1 clone of the Reload X RDA of course. It really is that obvious.
Instead of making all these posts about how every clone ever in the history of the universe is trash because this one youtube video says so. That actually reminds me of my friends 9 year old, who thinks everything said on youtube is fact and law. Im out.
I never claimed all clones are trash. The video I linked was just an example like I said and I was talking about looking for visibly clear differences between the clone and the authentic, not about what was said in the video so there's your magic 8 ball of arguments for ya. Finally, thank you for pointing out the fact you think everything @Don29palms said on ecf is fact and law.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
I don't know what kind of clone it was and don't even remember where I got it. I have it to my son. He uses the clone everyday on top of a Basium mod.

I understand some people won't buy clones. That's fine by me. Some people will. The people that do is buyer beware. I have an authentic Apocalypse. I have a couple different clones. All the parts are interchangeable. They look the same to the naked eye. I like my authentic. I have a clone I like better than the authentic and one of them I don't like. I haven't got out caliper to measure exactly what is different and I really don't care. I also have an authentic Lucid RDA that is my favorite RDA. I bought a clone to compare them. The clone was a piece of garbage. Ibalso gave that to my son and he likes it ok. I have a 502 clone. It works well EXCEPT it has a complicated squonk system that doesn't work at all. I'm sure it's because it's a clone. It does work well as a dripper. The clone was $8 the authentic, that I don't have, is $150+.

There are some good and bad authentics. There are some good and bad clones. This is the USA. We are all free to make our own decisions.

Now can we put this argument to bed. I'm sure the OP doesn't like his thread being hijacked.

Agreed.

And OP if you do buy a clone, make sure it has some positive reviews. Also SXK/SJMY/YTFK/Infinite are typically good quality clones (not always, like everything else defects happen). Just incase youre ever in the market OP. [:

Unfortunately the market seems to have swayed back towards very small single coil RDAs recently(ish). But their are still plenty dual coils out their.

And sorry OP for hijacking your thread. I hope you found something, or if you want you can message me anytime if you need help. [:

Last edited:

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
The Reload X isn't by any means a great RDA. It's average, but nothing special. Because of the much too shallow juicewell, it's prone to collect juice in the airchannels which results in spitback and the overall flavor is just mediocre.
On top of that it's noisy as hell.

The DropDead is way better in every respect.

As for clones the Kindbright TM24 Pro or Sherman 25 RDAs are machined exceptionally well. Their production values put a lot of authentics to shame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread